Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There is literally zero chance any one of Pickle Rick, Swag, bcb, or myself are mafia because we've led lynches on mafia. The only way Orca is scum is if he's invest-immune godfather, which at this point I treat as a lolbad assumption. Tk3 was the counter-lynch on Counselor/Rack, so I'm gonna take a wild guess that he's Town.

Half the game is fully cleared and Pickle Rick/Orca can clear more people with their results. Next Day phase, everyone who is un-cleared should probably just dump their results and Night actions so we can get this over with quickly.

I agree

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Are you really completely vanilla? I don’t think so.

Still have no evidence you gave me a gift. At this point, I believe if you gave me anything, it's a passive thing that scum will find out about if they try to kill me. Could be fun!

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swoosh 

Dome

Matts 

Orca

Md4l

One of you will be getting invested

why the **** would you even list Orca as an option when there's a virtually zero chance he's scum

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

There is literally zero chance any one of Pickle Rick, Swag, bcb, or myself are mafia because we've led lynches on mafia. The only way Orca is scum is if he's invest-immune godfather, which at this point I treat as a lolbad assumption. Tk3 was the counter-lynch on Counselor/Rack, so I'm gonna take a wild guess that he's Town.

Half the game is fully cleared and Pickle Rick/Orca can clear more people with their results. Next Day phase, everyone who is un-cleared should probably just dump their results and Night actions so we can get this over with quickly.

I cant clear anyone or condemn anyone. I just think Swoosh is town or he has played it beautifully 

Just now, Blue said:

Still have no evidence you gave me a gift. At this point, I believe if you gave me anything, it's a passive thing that scum will find out about if they try to kill me. Could be fun!

why the **** would you even list Orca as an option when there's a virtually zero chance he's scum

Bc I can ;)

Remaining players on the chopping block:

1. Swoosh - We have nothing on him except Orca vouching for him. Fine by me for now, but we shouldn't write him off entirely.

2. Dome - Claimed a RB on Matts N1? but I don't remember him doing much this game. This can probably be easily proved with a list of targets.

3. Matts - Only successful targets were on Nights after Malf died following a claim that scum got a jail ability when he died. Jailing Forge on N2 makes sense from both a Town and Mafia POV. Should be on our short list for lynches if the game isn't over soon.

4. Bigbadbuff - Pickle Rick claims he's got a kill ability. Buff denied it. Refused to give any details about his role, ability, etc. Should probably be our lynch next Day phase.

5. MD4L - Claiming gift giver. Frankly, his level of activity and participation, as well as the stubborn insistence that he gifted me/Mwil, makes me lean Town, but that's an easy fakeclaim with zero support behind it.

6. HoboRocket - Cleared of having a kill ability by Pickle Rick. Seems confused about the game setup. There's a reasonable chance he's 3rd party scum.

I would lynch

Bigbadbuff
Matts
MD4L
Dome
Swoosh
Tk3
HoboRocket

In that order across the remainder of the game.

1. Pickle Rick - town 
2. The Orca - town 
7. swoosh - town
8. bcb1213 - town
11. Dome
12. SwAg - not mafia
16. Matts4313
17. MWil23 Blue - town 
18. bigbadbuff
19. MD4L
20. HoboRocket - town
21. Tk3 - town lean