Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

@Blue you definitely got something from me. I would rather not say but it’s specifically based on my ability. One-time thing.

Bro, are you trying to get him killed? Switch your move... Mafia hasnt put in their hits yet

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

@Blue you definitely got something from me. I would rather not say but it’s specifically based on my ability. One-time thing.

I have moderator confirmation that I do not.

Now, I have just a passing familiarity with the Dark Souls series, but if somebody wants to tell me which bad guy would be going around handing out gifts, I'm all ears. Gift giver, to a player who A) had just been replaced and B) another player had claimed to jail the same Night, is a sketchy as **** claim, but it's better than the nothing I currently have to go on with several other suss players.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The only question on the claims I have are Tk3, Matts, and Dome and I'd say just assume town at the moment....meaning the suspect list is extremely narrowed 

If Matts is lying about jailing me/Mwil Night 3, then MD4L is also lying about giving me/Mwil a gift. Keep that in mind.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Great, blue has the rona now 

Gee, I hope not. One of the people I live with is immunocompromised.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, are you trying to get him killed? Switch your move... Mafia hasnt put in their hits yet

It’s a nice way to put more detail in the thread without being specific. Think I made the right decision regardless.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Now, I have just a passing familiarity with the Dark Souls series, but if somebody wants to tell me which bad guy would be going around handing out gifts, I'm all ears. Gift giver, to a player who A) had just been replaced and B) another player had claimed to jail the same Night, is a sketchy as **** claim, but it's better than the nothing I currently have to go on with several other suss players.

If Matts is lying about jailing me/Mwil Night 3, then MD4L is also lying about giving me/Mwil a gift. Keep that in mind.

Gee, I hope not. One of the people I live with is immunocompromised.

So Malf said when he died D2, scum got a 3 shot jail. That's when Matts started jailing, says he failed D1

I think he really does have a jail, alignment though is questionable. I'm leaning town though due to the PMs he posted 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have moderator confirmation saying otherwise. We’re connected together in a way so food for thought 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So Malf said when he died D2, scum got a 3 shot jail. That's when Matts started jailing, says he failed D1

I think he really does have a jail, alignment though is questionable. I'm leaning town though due to the PMs he posted 

I was under the impression Matts claimed he was Jailer much earlier than Malf's death, no?

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I have moderator confirmation saying otherwise. We’re connected together in a way so food for thought 

Either you're lying, Whicker is, or a third option that I'm not going to say out loud.

I'm in favor of option 1.

Just now, Blue said:

I was under the impression Matts claimed he was Jailer much earlier than Malf's death, no?

Either you're lying, Whicker is, or a third option that I'm not going to say out loud.

There was mention of him softing it. Maybe someone can quote it if he did 

Just now, Blue said:

Correct - I jailed Malf N1, @Forge N2 and then you N3

Just now, Blue said:

I think he is saying its going to happen tonight. Which is a really bad idea, cause your going to get murdered now. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Correct - I jailed Malf N1, @Forge N2 and then you N3

I think he is saying its going to happen tonight. Which is a really bad idea, cause your going to get murdered now. 

And your jail failed on N1?

I strongly doubt that.

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Go check all the vote counts then get back to me 

D1 Mega was a decent vote, D2 and D3 he voted the same as me and D4 he voted Tk3

I cant say it stands out other than today and that was a cluster for a bit 

Just now, Blue said:

And your jail failed on N1?

I strongly doubt that.

I dont know why. Dome claims he roleblocked Malf - he could have roleblocked me. Ive had it in my mind all game.

Or maybe there is a scum roleblock. 

According to @Malfatron when he died scum got jails. So if someone gets jailed tonight its not from me.