Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

51 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14499600

Why do you need to know and how do you know?

Because Pickle is town. So if you're both aligned, then I don't need to worry about you directly. 

If you're not, then... Well, like I said before, you make my spidey senses tingle. I mean, people were hot on you before and then you pushed attention elsewhere, and the pressure let up. And now SwAg-a-licious is saying you're the GF. That wouldn't be surprising at all.

However, for now I'll trust Blue/Mega Ron and leave you alone.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Because Pickle is town. So if you're both aligned, then I don't need to worry about you directly. 

If you're not, then... Well, like I said before, you make my spidey senses tingle. I mean, people were hot on you before and then you pushed attention elsewhere, and the pressure let up. And now SwAg-a-licious is saying you're the GF. That wouldn't be surprising at all.

However, for now I'll trust Blue/Mega Ron and leave you alone.

Oh! And as for how I know, it was posted earlier in the thread. I think Mega Ron comp'd you two and it came back that your were the same? 

Regarding that the Chosen Undead have been Hallowed so far:

"The plot of the Dark Souls trilogy differs in that it revolves around the player's attempts, through various means, to either reverse or perpetuate the spread of a curse of undeath known as the "Darksign" - which prevents true death but prompts the undead's gradual descent into a madness and decay called "Hollowing" - based on the player's decisions."

Is it possible that the Hollowing concept will come into play with the Chosen Undead - some of them may not be insane?