Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

So Swag is telling the truth, which means scum can only kill him by lynching him and they know it. If MD4L isn't scum, they can't kill me without killing him first. If MD4L is scum, then he outs himself if I die before him. So @swoosh needs to protect @Tk3 or one of the Twins this Night if the game doesn't end.

Imagine how frustrating that must be.

Scum has to eliminate x-amount of specified people.  One of them is bulletproof, so you actually have to get them lynched.  Then that role is somehow given to me of all people lmao

• Like 1

@Matts4313, I just want you to know I honestly get more of a Town read from you than MD4L. But the way things stand right now, you're the right lynch. MD4L's claim might be bogus, but we're going to know if it's bogus very, very quickly and he's dead the instant that claim is busted. Swoosh has an invest result on him from a cleared Townie showing he targeted himself. Everyone else is cleared either directly or indirectly. Look at your claim from our perspective: your claimed ability matches up with what a dead Townie said scum would get if/when he died, your ability only worked on Nights after said Townie died, and there's zero in-game explanation for why your ability would fail Night 1. I also give you enough credit to convincingly fake a Town role PM; that's a compliment.

If it ain't you, rest easy in the knowledge that scum literally cannot win at this point because they can't NK Swag and Town won't lynch him, so we basically have infinite Nights to flush out whomever's left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Imagine how frustrating that must be.

Scum has to eliminate x-amount of specified people.  One of them is bulletproof, so you actually have to get them lynched.  Then that role is somehow given to me of all people lmao

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And then it gets even better: they wasted a night kill on me to find out!

I'm pretty sure scum knew they had already lost once you helped get mission lynched. I suspected there was a way they could be locked out of their win condition as soon as I saw the odd wording on the Town win condition.

I mean, they’re not locked out.  They just have to lynch me.  So, either mislynch me before I am verified, or “win the game normally” and control the lynch and jettison me.

I mean, I gave them a chance the whole game.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

@Matts4313, I just want you to know I honestly get more of a Town read from you than MD4L. But the way things stand right now, you're the right lynch. MD4L's claim might be bogus, but we're going to know if it's bogus very, very quickly and he's dead the instant that claim is busted. Swoosh has an invest result on him from a cleared Townie showing he targeted himself. Everyone else is cleared either directly or indirectly. Look at your claim from our perspective: your claimed ability matches up with what a dead Townie said scum would get if/when he died, your ability only worked on Nights after said Townie died, and there's zero in-game explanation for why your ability would fail Night 1. I also give you enough credit to convincingly fake a Town role PM; that's a compliment.

If it ain't you, rest easy in the knowledge that scum literally cannot win at this point because they can't NK Swag and Town won't lynch him, so we basically have infinite Nights to flush out whomever's left.

Lovely writeup.

The best thing about my game is most of it has intentionally been scummy. Since I’m town though it doesn’t matter.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, they’re not locked out.  They just have to lynch me.  So, either mislynch me before I am verified, or “win the game normally” and control the lynch and jettison me.

tenor.gif?itemid=4591381

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

If thats the way the people feel than lock'm in and lets get it over with. 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Unless there's two Mafia left--and that is increasingly unlikely--they can't control the lynch unless this comes down to a 1v1 scenario. Which would entail NKing me, since I refuse to vote for you. Which would either A) get MD4L killed instead, confirming his ability, or B) get MD4L lynched, since his ability would be proven bogus. Either way, they lose the numbers advantage.