Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, The Orca said:

If your talking the guardian angel, I've had a problem since the start. If he is town, it's just an auto 1 time choice body guard that works the rest of the game until dead. And removes aspects of the guardian angel role like becoming a survivor if the target dies (lynch) and being an indy. Also not sure how any character would fit that (maybe blue knows) he also never claimed a character 

He indirectly claimed the dog that belongs to Malf's character. Don't remember the name off the top of my head but I looked it up.

Swoosh, which character are you?

It would feel great to win bc I haven’t in forever. I’ve also contributed successfully with my night action and have had fun playing.

If I’ve gotta go well **** it. I’m not lying about anything. 

MD4L or Buff today, the other tomorrow, Swoosh last.

Swag, Pickle, Orca, Hobo, and I are all cleared one way or another. If scum can't kill twice in one Night anymore, they don't have any other abilities to gain from what's been claimed that will really help them.

We lynch MD4L/Buff today, it's 7 alive. Mafia kill, it's 6 alive. We lynch the other, it's 5 alive. Mafia kill again, it's 4 alive. They have to target me and Orca with those kills to even have a prayer of winning. This is for the best because scum don't gain any abilities from our deaths. They can't kill Swag anyways. That means it's Swag, Hobo, Pickle, and Swoosh as the final four alive, which means it must be Swoosh. There's no road to victory here for scum unless there are two of them left and those two are Pickle Rick/Hobo, which means Rick would have had to be framed as Town on N1 AND outed a teammate (Rack/Counselor) for no good reason on D4.

I assume the Mafia's jail ability works the same as Matts' which couldn't be used on himself. On the off chance Whicker allowed that, it's plausible Swoosh is scum. We also don't know what the Golem Core drop did, so maybe that was a scum protect as well. It's just hard to square Swoosh targeting himself with what we know about the Mafia in this game without trying to guess at other things.

29 minutes ago, Blue said:

He indirectly claimed the dog that belongs to Malf's character. Don't remember the name off the top of my head but I looked it up.

Swoosh, which character are you?

Chaos Witch Quelaag (Dark Souls Boss aligned)