WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

CBears019

I believe he already introduced himself at some point, I think he's a surfer?

Desperately  hoping at some point the Bears actually do put Roschon under center for a snap, just so the collective facepalm from all of us makes the earth wobble on it's axis for a minute or two.

In honor of JR I actually obtained some pics of training camp plays in which at first RJ proved that not only could play QB, he could also still play RB and throw a mean block, and then the sad day that started off badly with the uniform malfunction followed by the awful leg injuries. 

Actually, maybe he's just an AI?

RJ2.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

RJ2.png

I hope AI never resolves the creepy hand issues. It’s pretty hilariously Hollywood that it can make almost indistinguishable images that look totally real until you see the terrible hands lol. 

On 8/2/2023 at 12:05 PM, Ty21 said:

He was created in a laboratory 

lolz ahahahahahaa🤣😂

I'm a CBRN Army Veteran.....  got exposed to too much chemicals... I'm fukkkkkeddddd....  don't mind me.... I'm here for the Bears' community and have some fun with everybody...  no harm intended...just some BSing here/there.... lolz😁

Now I do crypto for a living.....and BSing on here sometime....just for sh't and giggles...lolz eheheheh😁😀😇

Edited by JibjeResearch
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 9:15 AM, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I believe he already introduced himself at some point, I think he's a surfer?

Desperately  hoping at some point the Bears actually do put Roschon under center for a snap, just so the collective facepalm from all of us makes the earth wobble on it's axis for a minute or two.

In honor of JR I actually obtained some pics of training camp plays in which at first RJ proved that not only could play QB, he could also still play RB and throw a mean block, and then the sad day that started off badly with the uniform malfunction followed by the awful leg injuries. 

RJ2.png

haha ya thnks for the photos 👍🏻

• 5 months later...

Sooo Im new but old. I’ve been part of this forum for about 10 years now. I was in high school when i joined. i had become a bears fan after my good friend moved from chicago and we watched all the games a few years later the bears would go to the superbowl. Anyways i forgot my old username but always enjoyed chatting on here and found my self coming here to get updates and read the comments. A couple years ago I figured i should comment and not just read comments and made this new username. I got busy forgot my password and couldn't figure out what email to send a recovery password to. Today i finally found out how to log back in. Excited to join the discourse! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Thegurubear said:

Sooo Im new but old. I’ve been part of this forum for about 10 years now. I was in high school when i joined. i had become a bears fan after my good friend moved from chicago and we watched all the games a few years later the bears would go to the superbowl. Anyways i forgot my old username but always enjoyed chatting on here and found my self coming here to get updates and read the comments. A couple years ago I figured i should comment and not just read comments and made this new username. I got busy forgot my password and couldn't figure out what email to send a recovery password to. Today i finally found out how to log back in. Excited to join the discourse! 

2 minutes ago, Thegurubear said:

Ps i miss the days we had cool banner designs under our comments/profile. What were those called again?

Welcome back! You're thinking of signatures. They still exist here I believe, but they must be enabled in your profile. 

Settings - FootballsFuture.com

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thegurubear said:

6 minutes ago, Thegurubear said:

Ps i miss the days we had cool banner designs under our comments/profile. What were those called again?

Welcome back!  Those are signatures, or sigs.  They're still accessible as far as I know.  But it's only available through desktop and you have to allow them in your settings.

• Like 2

I too am new but old. Was around the old forum many years ago and didn't make the move over here as I wasn't frequenting the board much anymore at that time. Been apathetic towards the franchise for awhile, you could say my joy for the Bears was in hibernation but my love never left. Wasn't very excited when Trubisky or Fields were drafted, nor was I enthused by the coaching hires. But I'm ready to drink the Kool-Aid again. I'm excited by Caleb Williams. I'm excited for the roster Poles has been building. I think I'm ready to be hurt again. Bear down, Chicago Bears!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Monsters of the Midway said:

I too am new but old. Was around the old forum many years ago and didn't make the move over here as I wasn't frequenting the board much anymore at that time. Been apathetic towards the franchise for awhile, you could say my joy for the Bears was in hibernation but my love never left. Wasn't very excited when Trubisky or Fields were drafted, nor was I enthused by the coaching hires. But I'm ready to drink the Kool-Aid again. I'm excited by Caleb Williams. I'm excited for the roster Poles has been building. I think I'm ready to be hurt again. Bear down, Chicago Bears!

Welcome!  Happy to have you here.

6 hours ago, Monsters of the Midway said:

Welcome to the board! I hope that you enjoy and feel welcomed to join to the discussion!