Can a Case be made for Keenum...?

vike daddy

16 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I think it would be fun to "start" Bridgewater and put him in the for the first series or few plays just to mess with the other team. Or just randomly in the middle of a game. 

No question Case is the "the guy" though.

what i'd like to see is a few called run plays for Keenum. dude has decent wheels.

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I think it would be fun to "start" Bridgewater and put him in the for the first series or few plays just to mess with the other team. Or just randomly in the middle of a game. 

No question Case is the "the guy" though.

I have thought about this a lot. I am so anxious to see him play. I've gone back and watch some highlights of 2014 and 2015 and it feels like that it forever ago. I am excited to see him go out there and take a few snaps. If the Vikings win tomorrow, I doubt we will see him before the Bears game unless either of the other 2 games get out of hand. 

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

that could be hard cuz bears is a common opponent to philly, so we'll need to be a couple games up

Depends how we get there. If the Eagles lose to the Rams we will already have an advantage in the common opponent tiebreaker going into the Bears game, meaning a loss would tie us and move to the next tiebreaker, SOV, which we currently have an advantage in.

4 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

Depends how we get there. If the Eagles lose to the Rams we will already have an advantage in the common opponent tiebreaker going into the Bears game, meaning a loss would tie us and move to the next tiebreaker, SOV, which we currently have an advantage in.

Depends if we win today vs Carolina, another common opponent.

11 minutes ago, BWG VIKE said:

Fire it up... should be a fun week.

This is what I'll say....

If the line is beat up and we're facing a great defense, I think I'd trust Teddy more than Case. I believe we're underselling the line's importance to our success. Case has good mobility, but I trust Teddy to be more consistent making plays under pressure.

8 minutes ago, Klomp said:

This is what I'll say....

If the line is beat up and we're facing a great defense, I think I'd trust Teddy more than Case. I believe we're underselling the line's importance to our success. Case has good mobility, but I trust Teddy to be more consistent making plays under pressure.

I don't know, keenum has been pretty good under pressure this year. 

This doesn't change much imo.keenum didn't play great but the line was shuffling around and there was 5 drops, and a tipped ball for an interception

2 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

Case was fine. We had a combination of drops and injuries on the offensive line that made things very difficult.

Case was pre bye week Case. Inaccurate and showed some poor situational awareness. He certainly wasn't the only reason for the loss, but he definitely could have been better, even with the injuries and drops. 

6 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Case was pre bye week Case. Inaccurate and showed some poor situational awareness. He certainly wasn't the only reason for the loss, but he definitely could have been better, even with the injuries and drops. 

He was sacked 6 times, despite dodging at least 3 sure sacks. He had a TD dropped, a big gain dropped, and a drop turned into an Int.

Archived