Sign in to follow this  
ravishingone

2020 Schedule

Let s get the discussion started.  How many prime time games? A Thanksgiving game?  Over-under of games called by D Stockton @ 1.5?  Over-under games called by Buck and Aikman @ 2.5.?  Which Saints game will get the prime time slot?  I m not one to throw out win, losses after the schedule comes out, but feel free to throw out some thoughts.

I'll say:

- 4 traditional prime-time games (meaning either Sunday/Monday night), which would be a 1/4 of our schedule

-1 Thursday night game

-No thanksgiving game, as classic teams (Cowboys, Bears, Lions) and then random opponent and one random game sprinkled in. 

29 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'll say:

- 4 traditional prime-time games (meaning either Sunday/Monday night), which would be a 1/4 of our schedule

-1 Thursday night game

-No thanksgiving game, as classic teams (Cowboys, Bears, Lions) and then random opponent and one random game sprinkled in. 

I think the Bucs might be involved with the 3rd Thanksgiving game.  In the past, that game has been Saints vs Falcons.

I do expect they will not be playing week 1 Sunday @ 1pm.  The league is going to want to capitalize on Brady s first game.  Wouldn t be shocked to see a 4:15 Sunday game on Fox.  Worst case for me would be week 1 MNF.  That would be a very long wait from Thursday thru all of Sunday.

Calling it now only 3 1 pm games, 6 prime time, 1 thursday night game. The rest as 4:05-15

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I would rather play good teams at home rather than vice versa. We held our own against the NFC Champs and could’ve won that game at the crib. Defensively we matchup well with run heavy teams. Saints and Chiefs game will be a shoot out most likely.

5 primetime games - Saints (SNF), Chiefs (SNF), Packers (SNF) , Falcons (MNF) & Panthers (TNF).

I think we will start at home against Denver.

Just a little taste with rumors.  Hopefully get Chicago out of the way early before the weather gets bad

7 minutes ago, indifference said:

NBC game?

It would be a Fox 4:25 Game of the Week, I imagine.  Almost guarantee to have Aikman and Buck on the call