HYPOTHETICALLY IF... cowboys Rescinded Franchise Tag

The_Slamman

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because you signficantly slightly downgraded at the #1 position in all of sports?

FIFY

Don't forget the part where he massively upgraded 4 other positions of need

Edited by TheGame316

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There are 2 types of Cowboys fans. Those that realize Dak is by far the most important player on our team. And those that are wrong. 

Those that believe Dak is integral to our success (8-8) and those that believe the cast around him (Zeke, OLine, Cooper, Gallup, etc) are integral to Dak's success (Stats)

(PS - We've seen Dak without Zeke and without Cooper..... Not Good)

Edited by TheGame316
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because you signficantly downgraded at the #1 position in all of sports?

While also assembling the best defense and OL in the nfl.  Guess which one wins?  Let me put it in simple terms... last year Dak lost to the jets.  J E T S, J E T S, J E T S jets jets jets.  Dak lost to the Bills  AT HOME.  ISNT Dak significantly better than Sam Darnold and Josh Allen?  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

There are 2 types of Cowboys fans. Those that realize Dak is by far the most important player on our team. And those that are wrong. 

I would say the offensive and defensive lines are more important. You saw what life was like without Tyron. What was it? 5 or 6 sacks to ONE player. I dont trust Dak to make a quick read and get rid of the ball fast if his life depended on it. Last year you saw what happened when the dline wasnt holding their man and the opposing oline was running wild in the 2nd level. I'd even say Zeke is more valuable than Dak. But that's just me and my wrong opinion 

4 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

While also assembling the best defense and OL in the nfl.  Guess which one wins?  Let me put it in simple terms... last year Dak lost to the jets.  J E T S, J E T S, J E T S jets jets jets.  Dak lost to the Bills  AT HOME.  ISNT Dak significantly better than Sam Darnold and Josh Allen?  

Dak also lost to Trubisky....

TRUBISKY!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Dalton and the Bengals beat those Jets. I'm just saying

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

There is nothing more that I hate than when you of all people make terrible comments. You know damn well thats not how foorball works. 

16 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Hey!

Wins are because of Dak, Losses are because of any other number of other factors

Get with Matts program, would ya?

Do we need to get Matts to put it on a graph for you?

Edited by TheGame316
  • Like 2