Jerry Stiller has passed away

pwny

20 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Forgettable? It's one of the best sitcoms ever!

Yea that’s just insane calling it forgettable. That show will never be forgotten. Stiller was very good and worked extremely well in his role with Kevin James. Hell, I was hoping and praying it would eventually come back in some capacity. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea that’s just insane calling it forgettable. That show will never be forgotten. Stiller was very good and worked extremely well in his role with Kevin James. Hell, I was hoping and praying it would eventually come back in some capacity. 

Kevin James is the most annoying person in human history but king of queens was my ish when I was a kid and didnt have cable 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Kevin James is the most annoying person in human history but king of queens was my ish when I was a kid and didnt have cable 

Have you seen Andy Samberg on Brooklyn 99 or the little kid on the Goldbergs?

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

There was nothing wrong with Kevin James on that show. His other stuff isn’t that good but in that show he was hilarious.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

There was nothing wrong with Kevin James on that show. His other stuff isn’t that good but in that show he was hilarious.

Excited to see him in the upcoming horror film where he plays the villain.

Never seen much of Seinfeld as I hate it, but Stiller is incredible in KoQ. Favorite part of that show.

• Like 1

Just read this morning that Jerry Stiller was only in 26 episodes of Seinfeld.  Talk about bang for your buck, in those 26 episodes he might have the most amount of quotable lines in the entire show's run.  He was a truly gifted comedian.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2020 at 8:09 AM, THE DUKE said:

Just read this morning that Jerry Stiller was only in 26 episodes of Seinfeld.  Talk about bang for your buck, in those 26 episodes he might have the most amount of quotable lines in the entire show's run.

not that there's anything wrong with that....