Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Dome said:

It seems like you have an issue with the host, not me.

maybe this is where you’re getting your wires crossed 

Answer this one: why would I claim to have hit naz, knowing there was no write up and knowing the really killer could CC me?

Perhaps you claimed to hit Naz because you DID... However, you did NOT become the even-night vigilante? Or gain bcb's powers? Even if it was for a day, I don't believe that happened... UNLESS you're mafia. I've already confirmed the presence of a town adapter. 

Since this game seems to run in pairs (explicitly even-night vigilante, explicitly odd-night big, explicitly odd-night tracker), then I suppose that there COULD be a second adapter... Except this one would be mafia.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick what do you think I lied about? And what evidence supports your theory?

If you killed naz there would be 

1. A writeup 

2. It would not have occured before the lynch 

3. You can't get bcb role unless you are scum or lying bc you flat out said you are not the backup.  

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else notice that hobo is using the same language as pickle? Gambit and that Dome CC’d backup, specifically. 

Hopefully this is the last time I’ll have to point out I never claimed backup and went out of my way to state that I wasn’t called a backup 

not pointing it out to you specifically mwil, but everyone 

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're being lynched because you got caught in three different lies and have refused to give us any real information about your role.

You were never going to draw a hit. You were going to be lynched.

Name them 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else notice that hobo is using the same language as pickle? Gambit and that Dome CC’d backup, specifically. 

Yes, this is because I was his mason partner in Dark Souls, and this is the exact terminology that was used before.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

How about you take the time to explain t mo the guy who said he needs these things explains 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m. lol cleared. 

I'm more "cleared" than you are lol cleared....but that's not saying a whole lot lol

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you killed naz there would be 

1. A writeup 

apparently not

2. It would not have occured before the lynch 

apparently not 

3. You can't get bcb role unless you are scum or lying bc you flat out said you are not the backup.  

0 for 3 this series, 0-4 on the night 

I’m ready for more though, keep em coming 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

It seems like you have an issue with the host, not me.

maybe this is where you’re getting your wires crossed 

Answer this one: why would I claim to have hit naz, knowing there was no write up and knowing the really killer could CC me?

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Perhaps you claimed to hit Naz because you DID... However, you did NOT become the even-night vigilante? Or gain bcb's powers? Even if it was for a day, I don't believe that happened... UNLESS you're mafia. I've already confirmed the presence of a town adapter. 

Since this game seems to run in pairs (explicitly even-night vigilante, explicitly odd-night big, explicitly odd-night tracker), then I suppose that there COULD be a second adapter... Except this one would be mafia.

Interesting theory to put up against someone who is cleared tbh 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lie detector deal... I was gonna let you use a 1-shot lie detector (guaranteed by me leaving for 3 months if I lied about the result) but matts wasn’t a fan so I deleted it

now you can do the same thing but only a lifetime of ridicule (if I lie) is on the line instead 

so it’s not so much a deal any more as much as it is me openly calling you out to prove I lied and prove you know what I lied about 

now is your chance 

I don't bet but I'm fine with some sort of lie detector thing