Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You lied about targeting me N2, you lied about getting bcb's role, and you lied about not targeting anyone N1.

I hope your lynching him on more of his thread play and "attempt" to draw a hit that is clearly bogus, versus these cause 1) you lied about being hit, 2) we have no idea if Dome.is telling the truth because the Naz hit did have no writeup and came before the lynch and 3) we still dont know what Mwils info comes from or what his role is

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

ah

I probably should have mentioned that Matts asked if I wanted to include the previous Day's lynch info in my altered writeup and I said yes.

So your assumption that Nazgul was modkilled is literally based on nothing.

Only you guys are assuming he was modkilled.  I said that i have no idea how he died but he wasn't killed by a night move or it would be with the rest and not before the lynch 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm more "cleared" than you are lol cleared....but that's not saying a whole lot lol

How about you explain these things to me and point out how you are cleared like I’ve asked you to do

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't bet but I'm fine with some sort of lie detector thing 

There is nothing to bet... I’m an open book but you already whiffed on your first 3 tries. 

You can keep trying but at some point I’m going to cut you off. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Interesting theory to put up against someone who is cleared tbh 

I mean, the only thing that I know is that I don't know. Remember, in the last game multiple people were "cleared" by Pickle and then "verified" by external sources when, in reality, he didn't even have the comp ability. Luckily, I'm pretty sure all of his fake comps were accurate, including nailing scum.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I hope your lynching him on more of his thread play and "attempt" to draw a hit that is clearly bogus, versus these cause 1) you lied about being hit, 2) we have no idea if Dome.is telling the truth because the Naz hit did have no writeup and came before the lynch and 3) we still dont know what Mwils info comes from or what his role is

Why. Would. I. Claim. The. Naz. Hit. If. I. Didn’t. Make. It.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

You lied about targeting me N2, you lied about getting bcb's role, and you lied about not targeting anyone N1.

1. Yup I made gambit 

2. Yup I made a gambit 

3.  Not a lie, I made no move n1.  Mwil is FLAT OUT lying or he is getting false info from a bastard element 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Because Malf and Swag pointed out Dome’s lolclear which they couldn’t do it they themselves were not also lolcleared 

Well, this isn’t true... malf 1 even pointed it out 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Interesting theory to put up against someone who is cleared tbh 

Also, where were you cleared? I may have forgotten it, and we have like 165 pages of arguing, while I have a combo of no internet and slow cellular (Sprint in the Outer Banks of North Carolina... Yikes).