Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

17 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:
20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else notice that hobo is using the same language as pickle? Gambit and that Dome CC’d backup, specifically. 

Yes, this is because I was his mason partner in Dark Souls, and this is the exact terminology that was used before.

So, Pickle used the phrase "CCd Pickle as backup" in Dark Souls before? He specifically used "gambit" exclusively as well, despite evidence to the contrary this game and last of him also using the term liar regularly?

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t know how we got to the bastard game thing.  Probably because MWil said it a lot, and does not know what a bastard game is.

Bastard game can mean a lot of things to different, and since we didn’t clarify ahead of time we don’t know what it means to matts 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I guess that was my entire point. 

Everyone else: Pickle is a liar

Hobo and Pickle: He's not lying, it's a gambit

You and a few others: You were given BCBs role after he was lynched

Hobo and Pickle: Dome CC'd Pickle's claim for backup

To me, this language isn't coincidental, but rather a subconscious rendering of an idea/strategy that's been preconceived.

I  never said he cc me.  He claimed to get bcb role which makes no sense bc he claims outright he is not the backup 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I literally just explained why (I think) it came before the lynch. I don't know how Matts chooses to organize info, but I'm guessing he put all of the altered writeup info together, and that included the information about the lynch because he specifically asked me if I wanted to include that info as part of my faked bit. There is no reason to believe Nazgul was modkilled, and there is no reason to believe Sonya just dropped dead because of something in the role itself. You're just making an assumption.

His reaction to a hit that he knew was bull**** doesn't make sense for Town. He had no reason to believe that was a Town move, and I would like to think that a rational, thinking Townie would respond to it with "someone is trying to frame me, I didn't try to kill Blue."

Dome is telling the truth because he had no reason to CC Pickle Rick.

It's obvious what Mwil is softclaiming. Like really obvious. Glaringly obvious. That doesn't mean it's true, but it's not rocket science.

Then it was a stupid gambit because I made it very, very clear that I was going to out you if you didn't own up to it. That's why I waited until you could see the vote count and how likely it was that you would be lynched if you didn't admit you were lying. I gave you a chance to clear yourself and you stuck to your guns even when it was obvious you weren't going to draw a hit because you would be dead.

I have him on ignore, I'll trust you for now and focus on the first of the suspects 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I  never said he cc me.  He claimed to get bcb role which makes no sense bc he claims outright he is not the backup 

I got BcBs night hit when he was lynched and I used that hit to kill naz the next night 

I am not the backup 

these statements are both true 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how we got to the bastard game thing.  Probably because MWil said it a lot, and does not know what a bastard game is.

Matts said something about this being a bit of a bastard game with some twists in the discussion thread. That's about all we got to go on.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I literally just explained why (I think) it came before the lynch. I don't know how Matts chooses to organize info, but I'm guessing he put all of the altered writeup info together, and that included the information about the lynch because he specifically asked me if I wanted to include that info as part of my faked bit. There is no reason to believe Nazgul was modkilled, and there is no reason to believe Sonya just dropped dead because of something in the role itself. You're just making an assumption.

His reaction to a hit that he knew was bull**** doesn't make sense for Town. He had no reason to believe that was a Town move, and I would like to think that a rational, thinking Townie would respond to it with "someone is trying to frame me, I didn't try to kill Blue."

Dome is telling the truth because he had no reason to CC Pickle Rick.

It's obvious what Mwil is softclaiming. Like really obvious. Glaringly obvious. That doesn't mean it's true, but it's not rocket science.

Then it was a stupid gambit because I made it very, very clear that I was going to out you if you didn't own up to it. That's why I waited until you could see the vote count and how likely it was that you would be lynched if you didn't admit you were lying. I gave you a chance to clear yourself and you stuck to your guns even when it was obvious you weren't going to draw a hit because you would be dead.

So did kano kill whicker 1.0 or did you make that up as well? 

What's real in that writeup? 

You realize making it all up just screws town

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Another gambit perhaps?

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I always make leaps and assumptions and am right far more than I am wrong.  Also I have the fact that I know dome did not get bcb's role.

And I have admitted he could have died some other way.  Just not by dome cc backup.