Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You think he is Raiden then?

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I can claim now if it helps put the focus on the players that need to have it

Yeah, it's probably for the best. I would be surprised if Raiden is scum based on my reasonably-supportable assumptions about game setup.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@bcb1213 why Josh?

@Ragnarok any info could help

@Whicker results?

Bcb didn't pick Josh, although if Bcb wants to tell us who he did target, we won't hold it against you.

Ragnarok, if you can narrow down our suspect list, it would be appreciated. <3

There's like one way Whicker can save himself, and it's with a miracle invest that shows he's Insane instead of Paranoid. So, @Whicker, what have you got?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

How town of you. Screw going after scum, get Indy!

If you want to live, help Town finish the game quickly. Otherwise, we have no reason to keep you around, we all know you're going to vote with scum if it comes down to it.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

tumblr_ocxyrwzKuY1u2ragso1_500.gifv

Hello friend! Any Night results you want to share, for realsies?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Hello friend! Any Night results you want to share, for realsies?

It was for realsies. When I realized my drunken error I called it a gambit to not out josh (even though I thought it was too late) and he went along with it being a gambit 

Dabs visited josh is what I got 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blue said:

Actually @MWil23 send him to KSJ. Indy roles can get ****ed at this stage of the game.

Yes, Orca is going to have to be up-front about his role and character sooner or later. Run down the list of likely characters in this game and it should be obvious who he is, though.

No no no! @MWil23, please redirect me to whomever you feel is most likely to be scum if you feel that someone is scum.

Can you redirect me to myself?

I mean, if I'm dying anyways, it's better to use either my resource or Mafia's to get me killed, rather than a lynch that we only have once a day. Basically the Ancient Chinese build a wall and make your enemies pay for it tactic.

But yeah, @Blue, if a day or two passes and we're not getting traction, I wouldn't blame you at all for getting rid of me. I mean, I'm an unknown quantity and I'm not sure if anyone can/will actually verify my alignment/identity.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

It was for realsies. When I realized my drunken error I called it a gambit to not out josh (even though I thought it was too late) and he went along with it being a gambit 

Dabs visited josh is what I got 

@daboyle250 ability and moves now

@Blue if we knew who the PGO was we could end it tonight 

6 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

No no no! @MWil23, please redirect me to whomever you feel is most likely to be scum if you feel that someone is scum.

Can you redirect me to myself?

I mean, if I'm dying anyways, it's better to use either my resource or Mafia's to get me killed, rather than a lynch that we only have once a day. Basically the Ancient Chinese build a wall and make your enemies pay for it tactic.

But yeah, @Blue, if a day or two passes and we're not getting traction, I wouldn't blame you at all for getting rid of me. I mean, I'm an unknown quantity and I'm not sure if anyone can/will actually verify my alignment/identity.

Why wouldn't you want to be redirected to an Indy?

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

It is quite obvious there is no PGO in this game.

I was hoping we’d get someone to hardclaim and a cheap one there bro LOL

😂 

3 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

comp cop

n1: swoosh/me = same alignment

n2: josh/me = diff alignment

😂 

Man dude you just messed up your claim

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Are you town?

Our wincon is getting scum, not wasting time and resources on Indies, which would give scum more time/opportunity to wreck us.

KSJ is effectively scum. He's not going to help Town win unless he's forced to, and he'll almost certainly vote with Pickle in a LyLo situation.