Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You guys do what you gotta do. My flip should at least help those of you with a baseline functioning IQ understand the type/mechanics of the game and then proceed accordingly.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I always give off scummy vibes tbh. It’s probably my complete disregard for any semblance of how we are “supposed to play”, and then games like this when I try to play straight up and raise alarms from the meta police.

14 minutes ago, mission27 said:

we caught him tbh

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hobo or BCB? I could see Whicker in there too.

the feigned ignorance here is more damning than anything else 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You guys do what you gotta do. My flip should at least help those of you with a baseline functioning IQ understand the type/mechanics of the game and then proceed accordingly.

Don’t worry fella, still 12 more hours

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

the feigned ignorance here is more damning than anything else 

LOL

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

Don’t worry fella, still 12 more hours

I’m not worried. I don’t care. A D1 lynch doesn’t bother me. Those that want their pound of flesh can have it. I’ll just zombie post the rest of the game.

Have you guys ever noticed the subtle adult humor and dialogue in Disney movies?

Examples:

Toy Story: Bo Peep says with a flirtatious smile to Woody (LOL btw) “How about I find someone else to watch the sheep tonight?” And he laughs like a teenager.

Mulan: Song, A girl worth fighting for, Soldiers sing in unison “I bet that you can guess what we’ve missed most since we went off to war!!!!”

• Like 1

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I would love to just ride the electric pulses in your brain just to see how they get where they need to be.

He’s Dennis Rodman meets sociopathic smug Christian Bale meets Charlie from its always sunny meets The Wolf of Wall Street.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Those that want their pound of flesh can have it.

Imo you’re being scummy. I have no need for a pound of flesh, I have no issue with you.

I think taking a light/medium D1 push as a sign of another personal vendetta is probably a poor road to go down. 

I know that’s not the reason for me, and I see plenty of good reasons for people to push you with a valid reason. 

There is no reason to take it personally IMO

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

More like gauging his reaction on the other names. He’s implicated a couple while distanced from others.

Is it “more like” that, or “exactly like” that?

Were you aware mission was referring to you?Because (FMPOV) it was clear he was talking about you.