Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Imo you’re being scummy. I have no need for a pound of flesh, I have no issue with you.

I think taking a light/medium D1 push as a sign of another personal vendetta is probably a poor road to go down. 

I know that’s not the reason for me, and I see plenty of good reasons for people to push you with a valid reason. 

There is no reason to take it personally IMO

I already stated with my narration the rationale for the push, stemming from counselors gut. I’m being pushed over hardclaimed scum. That’s a joke.

Is it “more like” that, or “exactly like” that?

EXACTLY LIKE since you have a need for the literal.

Were you aware mission was referring to you?Because (FMPOV) it was clear he was talking about you.

He had just alluded (post above) to hobo with a smug Christian Bale gif, so I was seeking clarification and also gauging his response.

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Have you guys ever noticed the subtle adult humor and dialogue in Disney movies?

Examples:

Toy Story: Bo Peep says with a flirtatious smile to Woody (LOL btw) “How about I find someone else to watch the sheep tonight?” And he laughs like a teenager.

Mulan: Song, A girl worth fighting for, Soldiers sing in unison “I bet that you can guess what we’ve missed most since we went off to war!!!!”

Frozen : Do you want to build a snowman 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is it “more like” that, or “exactly like” that?

EXACTLY LIKE since you have a need for the literal.

Were you aware mission was referring to you?Because (FMPOV) it was clear he was talking about you.

He had just alluded (post above) to hobo with a smug Christian Bale gif, so I was seeking clarification and also gauging his response.

So you were both feigning ignorance to gauge reactions and seeking clarification at the same time?

Edited by Dome

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Anything after that is only good for cheesesteaks and garbage.

I eat my hamburgers medium well to well done, but yes shaved ribeye in a cheesesteak is a great exception to the rule Josh!