Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

welcome all to the twenty second tribal council!! feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes!!

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; a kudos for the fight you put up, but was this a must win?
  2. @FinneasGage; is there a big move up your sleeve still?
  3. @ET80; did it ever cross your mind to gun for outpost first?
  4. @Outpost31; it was a by default win last time but this time there's no question - immunity run to the final now?
  5. @mission27; joining us for our taylor-themed tribal council?

deadline is on monday est 8pm; good luck and happy voting!!

Edited by Shady Slim

Just now, Shady Slim said:

1. @Outpost31; it was a by default win last time but this time there's no question - immunity run to the final now

I take umbrage at this question, Shady.  It wasn't default last time because the tiebreaker was clearly submission time and I submitted in a heartbeat.

I knew what I had to do right away and I did it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

welcome all to the twenty second tribal council!! feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes!!

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; a kudos for the fight you put up, but was this a must win?
  2. @FinneasGage; is there a big move up your sleeve still?
  3. @ET80; did it ever cross your mind to gun for outpost first?
  4. @Outpost31; it was a by default win last time but this time there's no question - immunity run to the final now?
  5. @mission27; joining us for our taylor-themed tribal council?

deadline is on monday est 8pm; good luck and happy voting!!

All are must wins at this stage

• Like 1

I'm voting out Finn here. 

He tried to blindside me before I won Immunity. 

Little does he know, I can trust the person he told to vote me out. 

Littler did he know, I had a Hidden Immunity Idol that I was going to use here if I didn't win the Immunity Challenge.

So his plan would have backfired either way. 

Finn, all you had to do was nothing and you couldn't even do that. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm voting out Finn here. 

He tried to blindside me before I won Immunity. 

Little does he know, I can trust the person he told to vote me out. 

Littler did he know, I had a Hidden Immunity Idol that I was going to use here if I didn't win the Immunity Challenge.

So his plan would have backfired either way. 

Finn, all you had to do was nothing and you couldn't even do that. 

Yeah that makes sense lol. Was gonna try and spice up the ratings here at the end and troll you for ratings but I guess @ET80 wants to be boring 

• Like 2

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@FinneasGage, you wouldn't happen to be trying to vote out @ET80 now, would you be?

I guess I better give ET my hidden immunity idol.  Just in case.

orca's such a nerd. congrats you won bro lol. i tried to spice it up here but it's a no-go these guys are really gonna just let you win. kudos sir. you got my vote.

@mission27 much love to my brother

• Like 1

Just now, FinneasGage said:

orca's such a nerd. congrats you won bro lol. i tried to spice it up here but it's a no-go these guys are really gonna just let you win. kudos sir. you got my vote.

@mission27 much love to my brother

You should have maintained your interest level in this game.  It's always fun trying to navigate your whims and tantrums.

You killed me in Big Brother with them and somehow temper tantrumed and sudden whimmed your way into a win. 

Should've waited one more turn before making your move, and you might have succeeded. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You should have maintained your interest level in this game.  It's always fun trying to navigate your whims and tantrums.

You killed me in Big Brother with them and somehow temper tantrumed and sudden whimmed your way into a win. 

Should've waited one more turn before making your move, and you might have succeeded. 

i wanted to have some time to really milk it and build it up. was gonna really go hard in trying to get you pissed off lol. it doesn't even make sense that orca would just tell you the plan lol. it's his only chance at winning and he would've 100% beat me and mission. classic orca.

i'll be back next game with 100% effort like my previous survivor bout. was a rough time these past few months, but should be better soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

... i mean it could've been. but you threw water on it within seconds 

No it couldn’t have been.  If you did it and it was a surprise, I had ET protected.  I just saved you some undue hope and I also saved you from the sudden realization your plan failed.

22 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Yeah that makes sense lol. Was gonna try and spice up the ratings here at the end and troll you for ratings but I guess @ET80 wants to be boring 

Sorry - in a game of inactives, I'm not punishing the active. Man's gotta have a code to live by.

Maybe next time, when we both bring our A game...

gonna be out of the house for the deadline but that’s okay tbh, i’ll report the votes and put the challenge up tonight but suffice to say it’s going to go exactly how the thread foretold

and whether or not you win survivor, congrats @ET80!!!! i’m sure no man is happier than you are rn

• Like 1