Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

@ET80 @Pickle Rick

You wanna vote someone out who isn't me, let me know.  Pretty much free and clear for us to the last three.  Outpost is gonna take mission and fin til the end so he wins by default.  Got to do this now while you can! 

I appreciate this effort.  You really should have done it a lot earlier though.  You could have really shaken this game up if you had told Pickle/Orca who you were voting for out of Mission/Finn during the Tribal Council where I unfortunately had to blindside Pickle.

I didn’t want to get rid of Mission or Finn then because you’re right, they hadn’t been competing, but also because I knew I could trust them.  But you didn’t tell anyone who you were voting for, so I knew I didn’t even have to vote and worst case scenario it would have been a tie, but if Pickle and Orca had picked the same person you were voting for it certainly would have been a tie.

Ted also really needed you.  Right at the merger things were dicey, not guaranteed. An effort to pull some people into an alliance then could really have changed the game.

Then when Finn scared me into blindsiding Daboyle, that was another opportunity to get some people on your side.  It was a great opportunity to shift opinions away from Swoosh and I.

I think it might be too late now.  I could be wrong, and more power to you if I am.  Either way, you’ve played a great game.  You have virtually zero enemies and have had a strong as hell challenge game.  That’s the primary reason I’m voting you out here.  Anyone who wants to win should probably do the same.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I appreciate this effort.  You really should have done it a lot earlier though.  You could have really shaken this game up if you had told Pickle/Orca who you were voting for out of Mission/Finn during the Tribal Council where I unfortunately had to blindside Pickle.

I didn’t want to get rid of Mission or Finn then because you’re right, they hadn’t been competing, but also because I knew I could trust them.  But you didn’t tell anyone who you were voting for, so I knew I didn’t even have to vote and worst case scenario it would have been a tie, but if Pickle and Orca had picked the same person you were voting for it certainly would have been a tie.

Ted also really needed you.  Right at the merger things were dicey, not guaranteed. An effort to pull some people into an alliance then could really have changed the game.

Then when Finn scared me into blindsiding Daboyle, that was another opportunity to get some people on your side.  It was a great opportunity to shift opinions away from Swoosh and I.

I think it might be too late now.  I could be wrong, and more power to you if I am.  Either way, you’ve played a great game.  You have virtually zero enemies and have had a strong as hell challenge game.  That’s the primary reason I’m voting you out here.  Anyone who wants to win should probably do the same.  

I don't do back door politics. Everything right in the open.  I just vote who finishes last. Unfortunately ya'll made it so everyone does.  I don't stab anyone in the back.  I lose that way, that's fine.  Rather do that than betray someone and apologize for it.  Don't want to win that way.  I made one move pretty much the whole game with the brothers that was sort of untrue, but it kept them safe too so I didn't mind doing it 

Funny story is ted gave me that reward right before he got voted out. I was originally gonna challenge you but swoosh just kept bring aggressive towards me in the thread here so he had to go 

• Like 2

Thing is though I have no allies.  Basically I don't win every challenge anyone can get rid of me at any point.  Can you all say the same for anyone else?   Do you fear me getting rid of you?  By the looks of it, if you just effort you won't finish last for a while.  You know my deal, and I stick to it. Who can you trust moving forward more than the guy who never betrayed anyone 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I don't do back door politics. Everything right in the open.  I just vote who finishes last. Unfortunately ya'll made it so everyone does.  I don't stab anyone in the back.  I lose that way, that's fine.  Rather do that than betray someone and apologize for it.  Don't want to win that way.  I made one move pretty much the whole game with the brothers that was sort of untrue, but it kept them safe too so I didn't mind doing it 

Funny story is ted gave me that reward right before he got voted out. I was originally gonna challenge you but swoosh just kept bring aggressive towards me in the thread here so he had to go 

And I respect your game a lot.  I just think the one thing you're missing is having some relationships/alliances in the game.  You really need numbers in a game like this.

But your game I really do respect and appreciate other than that.  It's a great way to win if you get to the voting phase, and I know if I was sitting on the jury and I thought long and hard about who deserved to win most, your name would be towards the top. 

The only real way to make an omelet at this point in the game is to either break a few eggs or be dominant at immunity challenges, and I'm not dominant at immunity challenges, so I've had to break a few eggs.  I still try to stay loyal to a small group of people each game. 

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

And I respect your game a lot.  I just think the one thing you're missing is having some relationships/alliances in the game.  You really need numbers in a game like this.

But your game I really do respect and appreciate other than that.  It's a great way to win if you get to the voting phase, and I know if I was sitting on the jury and I thought long and hard about who deserved to win most, your name would be towards the top. 

The only real way to make an omelet at this point in the game is to either break a few eggs or be dominant at immunity challenges, and I'm not dominant at immunity challenges, so I've had to break a few eggs.  I still try to stay loyal to a small group of people each game. 

Shrug played your way before. Didn't like it so I'm gonna stick with this 

• Like 1

alrighty time to read the votes

first vote is for @bcb1213

also

sorry for the delay, i had to sort some personal stuff out with centrelink (i think you call your equivalent the social services or social security)

the deadline was also meant to read pm

Edited by Shady Slim

okay so i was going to pretend outpost got voted out to pump the ratings up but it has come to my attention outpost has immunity so my joke is ruined, and i am a big clown. sad!

real count is as follows

@FinneasGage

@bcb1213

bcb

bcb

and bcb

so it seems the twentieth person voted out of australian survivor and the sixth member of our jury is

@bcb1213

thank you for playing bcb!! was awesome to have you, you played a super hard game and fought till the last. respect for that and many could learn from your lead!

Edited by Shady Slim

we're up to the next immunity challenge, The Tower of Power II

back in the year 2004 when we had started this game, we did the tower of power challenge where each tribe had a tower of blocks and you took turns to throw at each other and knock the blocks down. this is that, but individually!!

every castaway has a ten block tower, and starts with twenty points in THROW, BLOCK, and SPEED.

block's capped at fifty.

each castaway has seventy points to allocate however they want amongst the three stats. throw is to make your throw on target, block is to block a throw against you and speed determines the order of attacks as it always has.

send me your stats as well as your targeting order or sequence (can be an order or a cycle )and then i will run in the coliseum as we always have saturday est 8pm!!

1. @The Orca
  2. @FinneasGage
  3. @ET80
  4. @Outpost31
  5. @mission27
Edited by Shady Slim