Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

outpost steps to the fore and plays a hidden immunity idol for ET

vintage-plastic-michelin-man-table-lamp-1960s-1.jpg

first vote is for @The Orca

next vote is for @FinneasGage

third vote is for finn

21st evictee from the game and seventh member of our jury

finn!!

thank you for playing brother!! 

straight on to the next challenge welcome to The Triumvirate of Terror!!

congrats on getting to the final four!! challenges to this point have been challenges to "win"; here, because of the final four and the stakes, you'll compete in three challenges. however, rather than get a winner, the goal of the first two is to find the loser - whoever's last is eliminated from the challenge. then, when we get down to two left, it's mano a mano in en ba(n with a wavy line above it)o, to get the holder of this critical immunity.

mission's disqualified from the challenge for not submitting challenges, so effectively it is The Duumvirate of Despair!!

now

let us get straight to the first phase

Survivopoly!!

you guys are going to play monopoly - the first to go bankrupt is eliminated from the challenge, two left get to play for the immunity. but there are some rules;

you can not collude!! yes, you can do trades. you can not, for example, trade all your properties to someone for $1 then have them refuse to collect rent against you with the objective of taking out the third banana. likewise, you can not, say, bail someone out with a favourable trade where you give them $4000 for nothing just before they go bankrupt - again, pretend that any trade you do is done with a virtual madden GM who'll nix it if you try to trade him your 7th round pick for patrick mahomes and travis kelce.

aside from that, yeah, we don't have any rules! just play and don't lose!

if i do find collusion, the immunity is automatically handed to he who is colluded against. i will also listen to any complaints as to collusion and make a determination, so if you think you're on the receiving end of collusive behaviour, tell me and we'll investigate.

good luck and happy monopolying

1. @The Orca
  2. @ET80
  3. @Outpost31

finish it at your convenience though obviously try to get it done - tell us when it's complete and we have bankruptcy on someone's part!!

play it here or elsewhere if you prefer https://www.webopoly.org

Edited by Shady Slim

Just now, ET80 said:

I'll be on later tonight. 

Okay, but sign up ASAP if you can just so we can get the game started.  It's going to be a move when you can type thing I'll bet, so check intermittently throughout the day and roll if you have a spare 5. 

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, but sign up ASAP if you can just so we can get the game started.  It's going to be a move when you can type thing I'll bet, so check intermittently throughout the day and roll if you have a spare 5. 

Signed up.

So, what's up with Mission?

@ET80, @The Orca, the game has started.  Roll when it’s your turn.  Let’s try to get this done this century.

Orca it’s currently your turn.  Just hit roll the dice.

Order is me, Orca, ET.  Let’s tag the person here and in Discord when it’s their turn.

Edited by Outpost31

44 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@ET80, @The Orca, the game has started.  Roll when it’s your turn.  Let’s try to get this done this century.

Orca it’s currently your turn.  Just hit roll the dice.

Order is me, Orca, ET.  Let’s tag the person here and in Discord when it’s their turn.

You're up.