Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

the answer is ashes to ashes and it's fun to funky because we know major tom's a junkie

major tom, the protagonist of bowie's space oddity, is who we're talking here

Copyrights-in-space-pic.jpg

2t1c leads it by 1 at 15 to 14

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 3

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Lawrence of Arabia is the obvious answer and I would have gotten it if I didn’t fall asleep through the most BORING ****ING MOVIE TO EVER HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE ****ING WORLD ****!

I'll forgive you as long as we still win

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Lawrence of Arabia is the obvious answer and I would have gotten it if I didn’t fall asleep through the most BORING ****ING MOVIE TO EVER HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE ****ING WORLD ****!

If @Shady Slim wants to call himself Australian then it damn well better be changed to A Knight's Tale 

(This is a joke, love ya shady)

• Like 2

the answer is real men by joe jackson, a song about, well, i really don't know what it's about - but it's a reference to the line "kill all the blacks, kill all the reds, and if there's war between the sexes then there will be nobody left"