Prediction: There won't be an NFL player arrested between 4-5 pm CT today.

aceinthehouse

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is going off memory, but I think the dude settled for some Zeke swag. If you want to point out Zekes bad deeds, you could point to the story were he "allegedly" hit on this dudes chick at a bar and then beat the dude up. Somehow the entire event was swept under the rug. 

I mean...yeah, but I didn't want this to become just a laundry list of Zeke's idiocy.

And the "somehow" of things being swept under the rug? I mean Jerry basically owns North Texas.

On 17/05/2020 at 3:34 PM, Matts4313 said:

This is going off memory, but I think the dude settled for some Zeke swag. If you want to point out Zekes bad deeds, you could point to the story were he "allegedly" hit on this dudes chick at a bar and then beat the dude up. Somehow the entire event was swept under the rug. 

What about when he exposed a woman's breasts pulling down her top? He's a clown that just gets lucky he hasn't been arrested.

13 minutes ago, Silver said:

What about when he exposed a woman's breasts pulling down her top? He's a clown that just gets lucky he hasn't been arrested.

The girl said she was perfectly fine with it. Apparently youve never been to down town NOLA. That happens every 12 feet.