The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Again, you have no say in that.

I am the only person who has a say in that after the game. Just because you don't respect the boundaries doesn't mean they aren't there. We will be discussing this with a moderator. Your choice whether it's after the game or if we both quit so so we can discuss it now.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I am the only person who has a say in that after the game. Just because you don't respect the boundaries doesn't mean they aren't there. We will be discussing this with a moderator. Your choice whether it's after the game or if we both quit so so we can discuss it now.

The line is threatening someone and demanding people say/think only how/what you allow them to say/think (which you have long crossed)

Look out your window buddy. Is that North Korea you see? 

Edited by Pickle Rick

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

The line is threatening someone and demanding they say/think only how/what you allow them to say/think (which you have long crossed)

Look out your window buddy. Is that North Korea you see? 

If you don't understand how accusing someone of lying even after the game is ended is attacking them, then yes, let's loop a mod in.

@Dome, replace me so we can get this settled outside the game.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you don't understand how accusing someone of lying even after the game is ended is attacking them, then yes, let's loop a mod in.

@Dome, replace me so we can get this settled outside the game.

You’re my spirit animal 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Blue said:

If you don't believe I'm PGO, visit me again. We'll have a blast.

I was staying silent but nope. 

LIE: an intentionally false statement.

Blue states people to visit him and insinuates that he has some bomb that would kill anyone who tried 

Blue made an intentionally false statement bc he knew they wouldn't have a blast 

Blue lied now and after the game changes nothing.  And will not change anything 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

So once again. Matts claimed he protected me N1 and N2. I used a Cave Diver move last night and that move is a self watch and commute. I did not see Matts visit me and now he claims it is a ninja move. I did however see Mwil visit me. 

So Matts is lying.

Still no info at all from the blue, pickle, and md4l situation.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was staying silent but nope. 

LIE: an intentionally false statement.

Blue states people to visit him and insinuates that he has some bomb that would kill anyone who tried 

Blue made an intentionally false statement bc he knew they wouldn't have a blast 

Blue lied now and after the game changes nothing.  And will not change anything 

If this is what you believe, then you should ask for a replacement too so we can discuss game information with the mod when we have our talk.

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So Matts is lying.

Still no info at all from the blue, pickle, and md4l situation.

It appears so.  He went from 2 shot ninja protects to 4 moves that are unstoppable and 2 of them are protects.  

Cousnelor claims to be able to 1 shot commute and learns of his visitors.  Only mwil visited him n2.  

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Discuss what? A hypothetical that you feel no one can say (Wont ever fly), well I think you lied about your role during the game after the game and show others the posts that they feel you lied in. 

@SwAg am I interpreting this argument correctly?