Week 4 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

4 minutes ago, Geek said:

Neither of them needs a QB, right? So that means we should still have our choice of them as long as things stay the way they are.

Both of them could very easily take a quarterback. Neither Rivers or Eli is playing well at this point and both are old. Next year is the first that either can be reasonably moved on from (both would still have a considerable dead money hit, but they would get some cap back - I think 8 and 10 million) . Plus they do have the advantage of taking one, sitting him for a year, then cutting eli / rivers the next year, when it's a lot friendlier on the cap. 

1 minute ago, Geek said:

Neither of them needs a QB, right? So that means we should still have our choice of them as long as things stay the way they are.

Well I'd say the Giants definitely need one and the Chargers should have a look too, they might want to wait a season though.

1 minute ago, Geek said:

If Darnold & Rosen declare, they are probably going 1 & 2 regardless of who is picking there. People will trade up if the team picking there determines they don't need them. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

If Darnold & Rosen declare, they are probably going 1 & 2 regardless of who is picking there. People will trade up if the team picking there determines they don't need them. 

That's a good point. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

It is still baffling to me Thomas isn't getting inside rushes as Saleh said he was going to give him earlier this week. What are you doing?

Saleh also said he wasnt looking to call alot of blitzes but theyve been constant

Archived