Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

30 minutes ago, pwny said:

If you search Greg Geezy, all that comes up is a rapper.

If you search Greg Geezy Cowboys, all that comes up is Randy Gregory.

If you pull up his PFR page, it lists three nicknames; Greg the Leg, Legatron or Young G.Z.

So I’d go with no, it’s not a nickname of his at all, and the fact that Glen even gave him the correct player is borderline a miracle. 

Wow he’s amazing. So smart. 

59 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Normally I'd be upset by such a thing, but why should I be?

I mean was I dreaming or do I have Patrick Mahomes (in BDL) baby. Let's get it.

I watched Hamilton last night on Disney+! Oh lawd.

GOD IS GOOD.

tenor.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

This..

Is that even a nickname for the guy? If more than 50% of the owners have no idea how to interpret your pick, then you did it wrong

"Okay, I'll be more clear with my picks" would be a much better response than arguing with every single person about it, when you are clearly wrong

See that’s your issue. All glen had to say was, I understand his pick. Please next time write his full name. Same thing with the pro bowl ballet. I sent all my guys he didn’t accept it. Pwn and others sent theirs the exact same way! Ah yes this is very acceptable! Thank you so much for your votes. 

I know my guy. He’s hilarious. But he’s out to be that guy with me. That’s how I know he’s a fake homey lol. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

12 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Same thing with the pro bowl ballet. I sent all my guys he didn’t accept it. Pwn and others sent theirs the exact same way! Ah yes this is very acceptable! Thank you so much for your votes. 

This is not true at all.

I have never in my life submitted a Pro Bowl ballot that even was full of only my players, let alone literally simply sending “all my players”. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

What happened with the pro bowl ballots?

Collusion chat collusioning

He sent a PM that said “all my players” and expected that would count. Got mad when it didn’t. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

What happened with the pro bowl ballots?

Collusion chat collusioning

He sent a pm saying something like "My ballot is all my guys" or something stupid like that. 

Couldn't even be bothered to rip a ballot from thread and take two minutes to put his guys on it. Like pretty much everyone else does.

Nacho said it didn't count because it's not anything resembling a ballot. Rammy is still upset his utter laziness didn’t work.