Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

You also said Goff was worth a lot. Now it's a bull**** trade to package him with three first for a QB who has 1.5 sim seasons left.

Just now, pwny said:

"I wish I could get Goff"

"You lied when you said I wanted Goff"

Ok brother. I see there’s no way you could be rational. You just got proven wrong and you’re still adamant about that I PMed you asking for Goff.. I said no lie. 

Just now, pwny said:

You also said Goff was worth a lot. Now it's a bull**** trade to package him with three first for a QB who has 1.5 sim seasons left.

Bro you wanted a QB swap. I wasn’t going to trade Murray for Goff. And I’m a rams homer. What don’t you get? A lot meaning if Julio was coming my way! Which wouldn’t have happened. So we ended the conversation there because nothing would have came about. 

41 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Just keep it 100 hunna. He’s your boy and you want him to win a chip. You know damm well if you’re In charge of the sim a ton of owners are dipping. Nothing against you! But it’ll just be weird and that’s no cap. It’s fine. But this along with gifting him Matt Stafford lol, the pattern is real real. And it’s getting a bit old. Doesn’t put him up for sale, adds the extra pics to make it juicy. Like Breh. I could smell that ish from Fresno.. I would rather you guys keep real than thinking you can “get one last one past us”. 

Like f y’all! Ima load up my boy! All y’all suck my chocolate milk and deuces. You’re giving up on the season so premature. I would respect you more if you kept it one hunnnnaa. At least say hey Brees is for sale! Not wait 1 hour so it doesn’t look suspicious and say! Well I told mookie to offer and he didn’t lol.....

Its all love though! Just keep it real. 

This is a lot of speculation

and tends to be the reason I hate trading with pwn despite it being a fairly reasonable trade