Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

Comes back and everyone is praising your QB 😚

Jimmy is starting off solid! He reminds me of my success with Alex Smith. Surround them with success and don’t get too aggressive. I’d love to allow Jimmy to air it out, but don’t think that fits him in the sim.

Jimmy’s team should really be 4-2, but my defense let two guys beat us up that shouldn’t have. OJ Howard just destroyed my LB and secondary. 

1 hour ago, ravens5520 said:

Comes back and everyone is praising your QB 😚

Jimmy is starting off solid! He reminds me of my success with Alex Smith. Surround them with success and don’t get too aggressive. I’d love to allow Jimmy to air it out, but don’t think that fits him in the sim.

Jimmy’s team should really be 4-2, but my defense let two guys beat us up that shouldn’t have. OJ Howard just destroyed my LB and secondary. 

Did you have success with Alex Smith? I thought you benched him both times you had him?

10 hours ago, pwny said:

Did you have success with Alex Smith? I thought you benched him both times you had him?

Guess you’re right. I thought I let him play a season out and we made playoffs. 

It was actually Carson Palmer past his prime. S14 2017

• Like 1

WEEK 7 PREVIEW

Indianapolis Predators @ Chicago Fire

#EyesOnBrees

Everyone will be watching this game and for good reason. This game will be a barometer for whether the Fire are going to be a title contender this year, and what a test it will be, facing the former #1 alltime team (in week 4).

Is Brees really going to put the Fire over the edge? Theres a logjam in the Yellow division, and the Preds are coming off a loss to another title contender. So they have something to prove too.

prediction:

Preds 30 Fire 24

Brees provides a glimmer of hope, but cant seal the deal

Reykjavík Direwolves @ Hanoi Viet Kongs

what an important divisional game. There are so many good red teams this year, so this piviotal game is key for competing for the division. Winner could be tied for first. loser could be last.

prediction: direwolves win 28-17

and Jimmy G only gets 1 rushing yard.

Southview Saints @ Little Rock Uni Royals

This game has GOOF OVERREACTION GAME written all over it when he has a good game over the lowly Saints.

prediction: LR wins 27-19

Phoenix Rattlers @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates

damn, what a good matchup.

Rio is not as bad as their record(quite good actually), and the Bucs are title favorites.

Rio needs to prove that Breida is actually their goto guy here. Otherwise, the Mahomes show can only take them so far. If Phoenix wins, they will coast to a 1 seed. If Rio wins, they become a darkhorse fan favorite to potentially compete for another chip

prediction: phoenix 45  Rio 16

Brieda fumbles 3 times and phoenix has defensive td. It should be a close match, but it turns out to not be. RNG hits hard sometimes.

Rocket City Trash Pandas @ Freiburg Venom

RC is like the Wile E Coyote when he catches the Roadrunner. Holds up a sign that says "Now What?"

The trash pandas need a win to remain in first, and they are likely to do just that.

RC wins 48-21

Seattle Sonics @ Norway Knights

How long can this dream last for the Knights. They are just trying to tread water and eek out wins, trying to stave off the Fire.

The Sonics have started off hot, but I think teams have figured out how to beat them

and the Knights will as well.

Prediction: Knights win 38-6

Tre Flowers with 5 coverages.

Anchorage Eskimos @ Tacoma Thunder

Eskimos dont just have bad juju, they have no juju.

Thunder wins 59-34 in a game that makes people think that the sim is broken.

Miami Sharks @ Iowa Jagwads

Both teams need to win to keep their hopes alive. The playoffs start now

Prediction: jagwads win 10-3

South Africa Woolly Mammoths @ Scranton Papermakers

Another pivotal matchup. SA needs a win or they will be thrust back into the red scrum. The Papermakers need to prove they are a "have" and not a "have not"

prediction: Scranton wins in an upset 28-25

missed fgs by SA are the key to this loss

Egypt Starfalls @ Richmond Flying Squirrels

lol

prediction: egypt wins 56-24

Richmond scores 17 garbage time point in the 4th. That rubber band mechanic can only go so far

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

rediction:

Preds 30 Fire 24

Brees provides a glimmer of hope, but cant seal the deal

This is kinda what I fear is going to happen.

And 3-4 with a 4 game skid is not something I want to have to come back from. 

tl:dr

scores aside which are just for the fun of it and will probably never happen (but if a team gets over 45, your welcome), my predictions are

Indianapolis Predators @ Chicago Fire
Reykjavík Direwolves @ Hanoi Viet Kongs
Southview Saints @ Little Rock Uni Royals
Phoenix Rattlers @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates
Rocket City Trash Pandas @ Freiburg Venom
Seattle Sonics @ Norway Knights
Anchorage Eskimos @ Tacoma Thunder
Miami Sharks @ Iowa Jagwads
South Africa Woolly Mammoths @ Scranton Papermakers
Egypt Starfalls @ Richmond Flying Squirrels

Edited by Malfatron

52 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Pffttt Two out of three of my receivers outperformed Juju in a face off matchup last week, with the third just under ten yards from him. We don’t need any Juju! We going for that number 1 spot!

he hasnt learned our playbook yet

just wait

• Like 1