Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

pwny is a tease who refuses to give up the goods just because I have Mahomes and Tyreek.

I have received probably 5 inquiries on them every season since I drafted MT. I have yet to receive an offer that I’ve even bothered to consider. 

And yes, as an annual title contender, I’m not going to just sign the rights to beating me any time I face someone. MT as WR2 is arguably the biggest mismatch in the history of the sim, and I’m not going to hand that over to another team, especially one that can abuse that mismatch harder than I can. 

Edited by pwny
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, pwny said:

I have received probably 5 inquiries on them every season since I drafted MT. I have yet to receive an offer that I’ve even bothered to consider. 

And yes, as an annual title contender, I’m not going to just sign the rights to beating me any time I face someone. MT as WR2 is arguably the biggest mismatch in the history of the sim, and I’m not going to hand that over to another team, especially one that can abuse that mismatch harder than I can. 

I can respect the perspective without a doubt.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

I smell fear 

Ain't nobody afraid of the 19th rated defense in the sim getting two players who have never been difference makers in the sim.

20 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ain't nobody afraid of the 19th rated defense in the sim getting two players who have never been difference makers in the sim.

Jones has historically underperformed, but he's having a nice year. 

I don't win a championship without Peters. He was going against #1 WR's and locking them down for the most part. Should be even better as a #2 CB. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Jones has historically underperformed, but he's having a nice year. 

I don't win a championship without Peters. He was going against #1 WR's and locking them down for the most part. Should be even better as a #2 CB. 

Good LBs have boom seasons in the sim when they have no one around them. He’s racking up stats because there’s no one else there to do anything. You allowed a 103 passer rating last year, you didn’t win because you were locking passing games down. 

You made out like a bandit with this trade. Be proud of it, my dude. 

• Like 1