Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

Props to Swoosh for the hustle

That S19 chip really gives a person the hubris to try crap like this

It may work out brilliantly. It may work out with him ending the league on a 4 win season

• Like 1

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Swoosh set up to take a quick jog over the league next year lol

100% Murray as a runner with Dhop oooof.. Deshaun is for now. But Murray is for the future if he doesn’t get killed behind that oline 

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

Props to Swoosh for the hustle

That S19 chip really gives a person the hubris to try crap like this

It may work out brilliantly. It may work out with him ending the league on a 4 win season

Yeah, no way I make all these moves if I didn't win last year. Pressure is off, figured I'd go against the grain and pull in some incredible value if this league makes it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

RIP Your frat boy name 

Not really. I’ve been much more mature as It’s Rammy Playboi. El ramster was banned like 7 times. Don’t wanna go back to those days. Won’t even post here if the league dies though. Only thing keeping me here. Use to be sig forum but sadly it died. We had so many great artist. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Swoosh set up to take a quick jog over the league next year lol

depends on what he does with it. I've had pick hauls like this before and I think a few others have also

Murray's 2020 doesn't need to be Lamar's 2019 (as he probably has NSFL value exceeding Lamar going into respective Y2).. but he needs to be a Pro Bowl caliber guy at minimum for Swoosh to be in the "steamroll the league" type of position next year

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

depends on what he does with it. I've had pick hauls like this before and I think a few others have also

Murray's 2020 doesn't need to be Lamar's 2019 (as he probably has NSFL value exceeding Lamar going into respective Y2).. but he needs to be a Pro Bowl caliber guy at minimum for Swoosh to be in the "steamroll the league" type of position next year

A certain someone had 5 first round picks and didn't even make the playoffs, and hasn't won a single playoff game since then.

• Like 2