Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

16 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Im more than slightly confused as to why nobody had Bennett playing last season

Honestly that might be the sneakiest late round steal so far. I didn’t think he was very relevant IRL. Probably out produce some DTs that went 4-5 rounds earlier 

Just now, ravens5520 said:

Honestly that might be the sneakiest late round steal so far. I didn’t think he was very relevant IRL. Probably out produce some DTs that went 4-5 rounds earlier 

I was baffled he didnt get drafted in S19, or didn't play at least. His S18 stats are very good and he's had decent statistical seasons in the NFL.

Singletary was going to be my 8th round selection up until literally the minute I made my pick. Then the coach run kept me from taking him last round. Glad to get him in the 10th.

Great backup with a good chance of taking a step forward in 2020 too.

Just now, pwny said:

Singletary was going to be my 8th round selection up until literally the minute I made my pick. Then the coach run kept me from taking him last round. Glad to get him in the 10th.

Great backup with a good chance of taking a step forward in 2020 too.

We'll see. I think from an efficiency standpoint he will have a nice YPC again

I know the feeling is last year he split carries with Gore and that he will be unleashed this season, but I sincerely feel (without naming names), that he is going to continue to split the load and not get goal line carries. Definitely a better % of carries, but I personally do not believe his usage will be that of a "feature back"

Defense is complete..

DE: Za'Darius Smith (GB), Ezekiel Ansah (FA)
DT: Kenny Clark (GB), Sheldon Rankins (NO)
OLB: Darius Leonard (IND), A.J. Johnson (DEN)
MLB: Blake Martinez (NYG)
CB: Aqib Talib (FA), Josh Norman (BUF)
SS: John Johnson (LAR)
FS: Earl Thomas (BAL)

Curious to see if it is better or worse than last season

I think last year had better "names", but this season I specifically targeted defensive players that created turnovers or sacks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Defense is complete..

DE: Za'Darius Smith (GB), Ezekiel Ansah (FA)
DT: Kenny Clark (GB), Sheldon Rankins (NO)
OLB: Darius Leonard (IND), A.J. Johnson (DEN)
MLB: Blake Martinez (NYG)
CB: Aqib Talib (FA), Josh Norman (BUF)
SS: John Johnson (LAR)
FS: Earl Thomas (BAL)

Curious to see if it is better or worse than last season

I think last year had better "names", but this season I specifically targeted defensive players that created turnovers or sacks

Very nice D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Very nice D

I'm above making a joke here

But thank you. I think I like it better than last years. Simmons didn't live up to expectations and these CBs way out performed the ones I had. 

DL might be slightly worse but Rankins and Ansah both sim pretty well

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

We'll see. I think from an efficiency standpoint he will have a nice YPC again

I know the feeling is last year he split carries with Gore and that he will be unleashed this season, but I sincerely feel (without naming names), that he is going to continue to split the load and not get goal line carries. Definitely a better % of carries, but I personally do not believe his usage will be that of a "feature back"

I can see all of that. And it’s probably going to be hard for him to be good enough that he’d usurp Lanard as my RB keep, as Lanard definitely plays well above his real life counterpart.