Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Malfatron said:

matts here is fixing for a pardon

i reckon that ol janitor shot mwil up good.

happend at night too

Am not. This role was boring. I want a new one so that I can laugh at you. 

Killed Potter, Hermione and Weasly by the end of D2. Thats a special kind of failure. 

On 6/3/2020 at 9:20 PM, SwAg said:

With a wild smile, Biggio swooped down and seized ahold of MWil.  Cackling, Biggio flew from the Great Hall toward the Hogwarts' grounds, while MWil screamed.  The two were never seen again.

Biggio is dead.  He was Peeves the Poltergeist, The Anarchist, Independent-Aligned.

MWil is dead.  He was Ron Weasley, Incompetent Jack of all Trades, Hogwarts-Aligned.

Matts, this reads like a vengeful type mechanic from biggio.  

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Also, you guys might want to figure out how mwil died before the night results. Did he quit again or does someone have a version of a day hit?

It was a vengeful aspect of biggio's role. Did you read the write up? Makes it pretty clear.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Am not. This role was boring. I want a new one so that I can laugh at you. 

Killed Potter, Hermione and Weasly by the end of D2. Thats a special kind of failure. 

If you were in fact Potter you can replace me. I’ve played like absolute **** and haven’t helped town at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

Naw you are a scum boy

that matts fella lying again, trying to see he daykilled mwil

and then says his role is boring

this matts feller it throwing all the **** to the wall to get a pardon, but ima gonna have ta clean it up

Just now, Counselor said:

If you were in fact Potter you can replace me. I’ve played like absolute **** and haven’t helped town at all. 

well, I will see you all in 10-20 minutes when I get back. Until then, feel free to start pushing Malf.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

that matts fella lying again, trying to see he daykilled mwil

and then says his role is boring

this matts feller it throwing all the **** to the wall to get a pardon, but ima gonna have ta clean it up

lmao

The 40% stopping Hogwarts on hogwarts crime?     I think his claim is better if he leaves that part out.  It seems really odd in role/ability and not something that I would have matched to the main character for this theme.