Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

There are other people on your scum team, no?

They likely have moves.

I myself used a track on you, good sir

Then lynch me. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So you gonna use your scummates to confirm your fake moves? And of all people you choose Sanchez to track!?

Then lynch me 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So you gonna use your scummates to confirm your fake moves? And of all people you choose Sanchez to track!?

It’s funny you are challenging me as someone who is faking moves, but also criticizing me for who I chose to use it on... 

Just now, Malfatron said:

DR-Side-Eye.gif

You kind of knew it was going to go down this way. Honestly, the fact that you happened to find a killer on the day you were going to get hanged after the Matts flip made me to believe you a little less. But l wanted to double down on the Matts is scum angle lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

You kind of knew it was going to go down this way. Honestly, the fact that you happened to find a killer on the day you were going to get hanged after the Matts flip made me to believe you a little less. But l wanted to double down on the Matts is scum angle lol. 

its fish in a barrel.

I believe scum put everyone but themselves in the scrum.

Process of elimination is pretty easy here