Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Tk3 said:

oh?

please inform the rest of the class?

Et's sensor. You + malf would be the only logical selection remaining. The other 4 are Dumbledore, Hagrid, Snape and town confirmed Josh. 

Given that counselor already aided in finding a Slytherin, I have no reason to doubt him. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Or Malf?

So many fingers pointing at malf, it may be time to go that direction. He also hasn't given us anything and doesn't appear to have interest in adding.

It was always just a gut call on the janitor. The comment from Matt. His interactions during the day. Kind of reeked. Malfs thread play during the claim. 

Just now, Counselor said:

What lynch gives us the most info? dome? And if Dome already won why did he kill squire 

So assuming Dome is Voldemort, do you see him as the GF and part of slytherin? Or as an Indy SK?

Because I see the latter

At BEST our ratio is 6-2-1 or 6-3

At WORST our ratio is 5-3-1

If we go after Dome (assuming he can even be killed first try, which I think is not a sure thing) we could be looking at a 4-3 ratio, and I don't like that. If he CAN'T be killed right away we could be in ratio hell. I don't think we are LYLO, but I think we are very close

Get scum. Force scum to take care of Dome.

malf is a sure thing

I mean... you guys had to know malf wasn’t Harry, right? You’re just now coming to this?

when I said I met my wincon because Harry died malf was willing to push my claim for about 2 posts before moving on

Just now, Dome said:

I mean... you guys had to know malf wasn’t Harry, right? You’re just now coming to this?

when I said I met my wincon because Harry died malf was willing to push my claim for about 2 posts before moving on

Yeah I would have thought this if I wasn’t in my head about some Pm stuff with Swag. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

So many fingers pointing at malf, it may be time to go that direction. He also hasn't given us anything and doesn't appear to have interest in adding.

It was always just a gut call on the janitor. The comment from Matt. His interactions during the day. Kind of reeked. Malfs thread play during the claim. 

Malf.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Indy sk. They both hit squire

If I’m Indy, how did I know Sanchez visited himself the night squire died?

the whole idea was that I only knew that info because my teammates gave it to me 

*taps head* think about it