Week 4 Oakland Raiders (2-1) @ Denver Broncos (2-1) GDT

BayRaider

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

He could of been 6’3”. @Frankie2Gunz

I'm not sure what play is being referred to, I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but have it taped.  Elite players show up in big games and make big plays.  2 catches for 9 yards and what sounds like another critical drop is unacceptable from a top 5 draft pick.  I hate to say it but my assessment of Cooper has been pretty much spot on, I wish I could say that I was wrong but I am not and knew it from day 1.  He is exactly the WR I thought he was going to be.  Good but he is not great.  He was a safe pick and I never understood all the hype and the crowning of him as a HOFer right out of the gate.

9 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

What does that even mean?  u always poke your head in here when it's convenient 

i dont poke my head here , i watch and follow all the yer the forum,  the problem that people have with me is that , they think i dont know football or something i dont know, and i bet with them and they loose , and what they do , insult me, blockedd me, they just get angry when they realize i was right B|

16 minutes ago, latinraraiderfan 3 said:

i dont poke my head here , i watch and follow all the yer the forum,  the problem that people have with me is that , they think i dont know football or something i dont know, and i bet with them and they loose , and what they do , insult me, blockedd me, they just get angry when they realize i was right B|

Fine you post when it's convenient so who do we replace Reggie with ? 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm not sure what play is being referred to, I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but have it taped.  Elite players show up in big games and make big plays.  2 catches for 9 yards and what sounds like another critical drop is unacceptable from a top 5 draft pick.  I hate to say it but my assessment of Cooper has been pretty much spot on, I wish I could say that I was wrong but I am not and knew it from day 1.  He is exactly the WR I thought he was going to be.  Good but he is not great.  He was a safe pick and I never understood all the hype and the crowning of him as a HOFer right out of the gate.

I agree. I sat back and read a lot of the discussions you had with other posters the year we drafted him and after; I agreed on most things you said about him, most of all that he would just be good and not great....and for those of you that say I'm overeating after a couple of games, I'm not. He's a good WR, maybe a really good number two who runs really good routes,  who struggled with drops. But I never saw a number 1 in him. He NEVER steps up against top talent. Even disappears. 

It was a very safe pick. I never wanted Kevin white over him. But I would have went  Vic Beasley, or even Leonard Williams, as would a lot of other people on here would have. Not saying it's a bad pick, it was a safe one...but right now, no way am I re-signing Cooper if he wants top WR pay. 

I myself wanted Vic Beasley to pair with Mack. But I was fine with the Coop pick and understood it. Very safe pick that we knew wouldn't bust. They wanted to help out the young QB and pair him with a great young talent at WR and let them grow together.

But that's what most disappointing, they don't seem to have grown together.. at all. There's just very little chemistry there. 

19 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I myself wanted Vic Beasley to pair with Mack. But I was fine with the Coop pick and understood it. Very safe pick that we knew wouldn't bust. They wanted to help out the young QB and pair him with a great young talent at WR and let them grow together.

But that's what most disappointing, they don't seem to have grown together.. at all. There's just very little chemistry there. 

Did you say that in preseason when Coop went up against 3 dudes and caught one?  Guy is in a slump.  Let's not act like he's been a bust this whole time.  Only Moss and OBJ had a better first 2 years span than him.  I get that he's playing like crap, but that doesn't change 2 years of play.  

Also, I wanted Big Cat. :)

Archived