Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Evidently not since he didn't choose one with a single ring or trophy.

I was stressing on taking a coach yet or not... Ultimately, taking the GOAT and having him for 4-5 years? completely worth it. 2nd most important position in all of football and able to completely elevate his players. 

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So @TedLavie sent me a big board last night with 3 players. I picked his top player. Then he picked someone else for his next pick that was not on his board. His next 2 options are still there. Do I post for him if it comes up? 

I mean what else is a big board for

Maybe he needs a translator. Football American trés importante, garçon 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

I was stressing on taking a coach yet or not... Ultimately, taking the GOAT and having him for 4-5 years? completely worth it. 2nd most important position in all of football and able to completely elevate his players. 

I understand the thought...especially for BB.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So @TedLavie sent me a big board last night with 3 players. I picked his top player. Then he picked someone else for his next pick that was not on his board. His next 2 options are still there. Do I post for him if it comes up? 

I'd honestly probably wait.  I think we're making good progress and we aren't exactly in a rush.  Just to make sure.

• Like 1