Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

AJ Brown was an awesome pick @EaglesPeteC. He was my target for a 2nd year guy too.

Thanks. He was my toss up player when I went with Armstead. I thought I'd have a better chance of him getting to my next pick than Armstead or a really good OT. Looks like I made the correct gamble there. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thanks. He was my toss up player when I went with Armstead. I thought I'd have a better chance of him getting to my next pick than Armstead or a really good OT. Looks like I made the correct gamble there. 

You almost didn't. You're lucky I love Chark so much that I was gonna kick myself if I didn't get him.

D.K. is my 2nd year player starter pick btw.

After receivers went earlier than I thought, I was a little bummed but still wanted to sit a little before taking one. Really really satisfied with Golladay and Metcalf for young Joe.

Also I was torn between Wagner and D.K. so thanks @Deadpulse for making that decision for me lol.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm soo torn on Simmons.  He's like Derwin James or kyzir white and I can't figure out which way he's gonna end up 

Im actually encouraged they're planning on keeping him strictly as a linebacker. I would think OLB in a 4-3 would be his best position. 

• Like 2