Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

1 hour ago, festiveonion said:

Lol I’m playing. Great turn. Esp with Adams. He get plus points in this scenario for u and it’s not like he needed them 

Yea, if i would have been paying attention to who he picked as his favorite team, i might have gone Adams over Fitzpatrick. But i figured he wouldnt take Adams and James, so i would get one of them and Fitz. But knowing it was his favorite team pick makes it more valuable for him. 

So after this is done I’m going to build the rosters on Madden then Sim 1 week at a time and post the results. Maybe you can make changes to the rosters and who is starting through out the season. I dunno but I think I am going to do more with it when the draft is done 

• Like 1

Really tough decisions but I wanted to get a stud corner. Xavien is a lockdown corner and arguably the best ballhawk in the game.

2019 was not pretty to him with injuries and him simply not giving a **** on the field. But I think he’ll be back to Pro Bowl level in 2020.

Corners seem to be slipping off the board now so happy here.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lattimore is a steal here. It was a coin flip for me between him at Humphrey and then it was really close between him at Fletcher Cox for me for my next pick.

Yeah it was between him and Xavien for me. I’ve followed Xavien ever since being at Baylor so went with my boy.

I was honestly hoping Marshon would fall to my next pick, but oh well.