Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

Ya'll took so many pass rusher! I couldn't go another cycle without getting one... I'm not a big fan of projecting rookies in these given how many bust each year... That said, Chase Young is clearly going to be a fantastic pass rusher. The only question is HOW good is he going to be? Many are projecting Bosa brothers type of player with maybe a tad bit more potential as he seems more athletic. I'll definitely take that as my rookie player at a position of high importance that has been depleted over the past round. 

Both these picks were very difficult... What made Tyreek Hill the pick was how unique he is. There isn't a single player on the offensive side of the ball like him or could fill his role and be even half as effective. He just turned 26 and with WR's being effective into their early 30's, him and Patty Pat can continue the great connection they have for at least half a decade. 

Also, the thought of Russell Wilson, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill TERRIFIED me... 

Edited by grizmo78

1 hour ago, grizmo78 said:

Ya'll took so many pass rusher! I couldn't go another cycle without getting one... I'm not a big fan of projecting rookies in these given how many bust each year... That said, Chase Young is clearly going to be a fantastic pass rusher. The only question is HOW good is he going to be? Many are projecting Bosa brothers type of player with maybe a tad bit more potential as he seems more athletic. I'll definitely take that as my rookie player at a position of high importance that has been depleted over the past round. 

Chase was 3rd on my board for my next pick after Tyreek and a player yet to be picked that I am hoping falls to me. Definitely a good pick

• Like 1