Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

Just now, Blue said:

The fact that the 4th overall pick was a d-lineman is just reinforcing my opinion that we don't need to do this snake draft style.

There's not reason not to. It's the most fair format. Don't get me wrong... I'd love to have 1st pick each round but just doesn't make sense. 

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

The fact that the 4th overall pick was a d-lineman is just reinforcing my opinion that we don't need to do this snake draft style.

there was a QB who should be off the board soon that I wanted, but I took him in my BAC draft and don't want to be boring :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hm...which QB to take...

I might go with the fun option here.

I considered him at pick 1 tbh... Would definitely be fun to design a team around him. He's so young and definitely going to get better as a passer as well all while always being a threat due to his legs. 

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

I considered him at pick 1 tbh... Would definitely be fun to design a team around him. He's so young and definitely going to get better as a passer as well all while always being a threat due to his legs. 

That was my thought.  I think I'll enjoy building a team around him.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lamaaaaaarrr

Deciding factor for me was passing ability. Lamar is still just...not a very good passer. Watson hasn't done much in the playoffs either but at least he played better than Tim Tebow.

Luckily he can just run around everybody.

• Like 3