Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

@Ragnarok  @pheltzbahr  @Jlash  @PR  @SirA1   @WFLukic  @TedLavie  @MD4L  @SwoleXmad   @Swaggy

@SwAg  @Blue

These guys are doing an old school wf cmd 

May I suggest to the others.  People are going to lose interest.  We used to do a version of this at our old site.  I think we stopped at like round 40 or so cause after that it was all backups and no one was cared would always teter out 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Oh man, I'm in.

I do have to ask, though: what idiot is arguing you aren't gonna get at least competent QB play from Patrick Mahomes, barring injury, when he's 31-34 years old?

Funny thing is, I copy and pasted my rules from 2017 and just updated names to be relevant. Where you see Mahomes as ‘arguably giving you 7-10 years of guaranteed success’ was Andrew Luck.

You never know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NickChowaniec said:

Funny thing is, I copy and pasted my rules from 2017 and just updated names to be relevant. Where you see Mahomes as ‘arguably giving you 7-10 years of guaranteed success’ was Andrew Luck.

You never know.

I did say "barring injury"

With the flurry of new signups I'm going to hold off on getting this started until at least tomorrow night.

Order will be posted for the college draft first once we're settled with our # of teams. 

Any ideas for how many rounds on that draft? Was thinking 2 would be plenty. First time doing it but I'm excited to see what it adds to an already fun NFL draft.

11 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

With the flurry of new signups I'm going to hold off on getting this started until at least tomorrow night.

Order will be posted for the college draft first once we're settled with our # of teams. 

Any ideas for how many rounds on that draft? Was thinking 2 would be plenty. First time doing it but I'm excited to see what it adds to an already fun NFL draft.

I misunderstood. I thought you meant next year, dynasty style, we would draft college players. 

I don't like the idea of adding college players to this format. I think it adds way too many unknowns and would make judging teams at the end of this even more difficult given there would be even more projection. If EaglesPeteC is going to do a madden sim, it would make that harder as well.

Personally, I like the one draft for all. Hopefully not killing the excitement for you... Not sure what others think though. 

Edited by grizmo78

10 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

I misunderstood. I thought you meant next year, dynasty style, we would draft college players. 

I don't like the idea of adding college players to this format. I think it adds way too many unknowns and would make judging teams at the end of this even more difficult given there would be even more projection. If EaglesPeteC is going to do a madden sim, it would make that harder as well.

Personally, I like the one draft for all. Hopefully not killing the excitement for you... Not sure what others think though. 

I agree with this entirely