Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

@Ragnarok @Blue

The team can be the same as someone else, check rule #5 again. 

The team names listed next to your name in that post are the teams you're representing for your 'favorite team' player selection, not your team names. You can name the team whatever you want. Sometimes people like to relocate or come up with creative names. 

One rule that might be worth clarifying is trading. IMO draft pick trades are really difficult to assess value so my personal preference is if trades are going to be allowed that they be player for player trades only. Open to whatever is decided though.

19 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

One rule that might be worth clarifying is trading. IMO draft pick trades are really difficult to assess value so my personal preference is if trades are going to be allowed that they be player for player trades only. Open to whatever is decided though.

I don't like managing or keeping track of trades. Unless people really want it, I'm thinking no trading at all. 

• Like 2

Thinking back to when we did CMD on Walterfootball, the teams that traded up almost always ended up doing way better than the teams they traded down with, and determining appropriate trade value was always very difficult. I would be happy with no trading.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Blue said:

Thinking back to when we did CMD on Walterfootball, the teams that traded up almost always ended up doing way better than the teams they traded down with, and determining appropriate trade value was always very difficult. I would be happy with no trading.

Seconded

Plus, trades always slowed the draft down significantly.

• Like 1