Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But @Blue I hate to break it to you that JTT is 38, so will he still be good in 7 years???

Look, I know it's a bit of a risk, but I like the upside and versatility. Worth the gamble at this point.

Also holy **** he hasn't been in a TV show, left alone films, since 2015. Didn't realize he basically left the entertainment industry behind.

Edited by Blue

Complete my three players needed: Rookie (Chase Young and Okudah) 2nd year player (Jamel Dean) and Favorite team (Courtland Sutton and Justin Simmons) 

About time to end Cameron Heyward's free fall. If Calais Campbell can go in Round 9, Heyward is great value in round 17 as a 2017 and 2019 first team All Pro. 

3 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Complete my three players needed: Rookie (Chase Young and Okudah) 2nd year player (Jamel Dean) and Favorite team (Courtland Sutton and Justin Simmons) 

About time to end Cameron Heyward's free fall. If Calais Campbell can go in Round 9, Heyward is great value in round 17 as a 2017 and 2019 first team All Pro. 

bUt hE wOn'T bE gOoD iN 7 yEaRs, wHaT a BaD pIcK!!!!!!!! 

(I'm just messing with you Blue :D....but that won't stop me from doing this every time someone picks an older player though B|

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

bUt hE wOn'T bE gOoD iN 7 yEaRs, wHaT a BaD pIcK!!!!!!!! 

(I'm just messing with you Blue :D....but that won't stop me from doing this every time someone picks an older player though B|

Hey now! If Blue has players excelling when they're 50 years old, I will too!

9 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Heyward was my next pick, fantastic value. Will need a few to decide amongst the rest of top remaining.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Heyward was my next pick, fantastic value. Will need a few to decide amongst the rest of top remaining.

You can blame Jcrell, Braden Smith is who I wanted with Dean. I definitely couldn't pass Heyward up though. I needed a difference maker on the interior along with Reader.