Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

Just now, festiveonion said:

Lol he’s a solid enough guy to have in a 12 team setup like this. 

I like him a lot better with Brees 

I know he's smart enough and athletic enough for the system.  His arm was better than I expected.  Obviously the dropsies are bad but Hopefully he can get coached out of of that 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Lol he’s a solid enough guy to have in a 12 team setup like this.

He is absolutely not. Brees was a drastically better pick even if he only plays one more season.

Edited by Blue

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

He is absolutely not. Brees was a drastically better pick even if he only plays one more season.

If this is for 7-10 years how is Jones not a good pick for this? I don’t think Jones is the next Peyton Manning but he definitely has high potential.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, festiveonion said:

Hahahha agree to disagree. If at least 24 QBs are gonna be ‘drafted’ Jones absolutely should be one of them 

Ah, you're counting the backups too. Fair enough then.

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

If this is for 7-10 years how is Jones not a good pick for this? I don’t think Jones is the next Peyton Manning but he definitely has high potential.

If you're going to draft a young quarterback, draft one who might actually be good, not Butt Fumble 2.0.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ah, you're counting the backups too. Fair enough then.

If you're going to draft a young quarterback, draft one who might actually be good, not Butt Fumble 2.0.

Lol I’m not as high in him as some other guys I want to say but won’t cause ya know 

But he definitely has upside. He’s just a victim to New York media. If Baker was playing for the Giants with that receiving corps Gettleman probably would have drafted a QB in the second  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

You all should listen to Blue. I mean his qb had two turnovers a game as a rookie and he hasn't improved at all.....

My quarterback had 20 TDs in his first six starts and actually deserved to be drafted in the first round.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

My quarterback had 20 TDs in his first six starts and actually deserved to be drafted in the first round.

Take away playing new England and belichek on a short week minus Barkley Shephard engram  dude has a qbr of 93, 23 td, 9 picks in 11 games.  I'll take that 

Watson also had a legit top five wr in the league lol