First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

Just now, ET80 said:

Blue, but it's making me uneasy that we're letting claimed other off so easy.

I've seen a big board of people to put a move on, we'll see what happens next.

I’d like to go matts just to see if pickle would pardon a guy who said he can’t win with town tbh 

might not be the best idea but I have a morbid curiosity 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Blue  why did you target sanchez on N1?

My plan as cop is to let threadplay sort out Town and scum reads, and investigate people I have a null read on. Sanchez dropped a vote in the thread and left, so there wasn't much to go on. Don't believe I've been in a game with him before, either. Didn't want to have to try and figure him out later in the game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh boy you are not of pickle caliber 

If you help lynch Blue, I'd move you to the gold star green club. Adminities include any liquor of your choosing, a private hot tub, big screen tv, and the grill running 24/7, we can make anything you want 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Vodka and red bull here 

Dome I think I need help. I'm not much into mixing unless it's a true "cocktail". I'm a sucker for an Old Fashioned. What am I missing out on? I can always count on you to tell me the truth. 

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You can try.  But I will pardon him all game.  

You don't have unlimited pardons.

PSA:

We should all vote Sanchez every day to see how many pardons Pickle has just because it's funny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

My plan as cop is to let threadplay sort out Town and scum reads, and investigate people I have a null read on. Sanchez dropped a vote in the thread and left, so there wasn't much to go on. Don't believe I've been in a game with him before, either. Didn't want to have to try and figure him out later in the game.

But you didnt want to invest et who made like 1 post all d1 and who you said was scum 🤔

Just now, MWil23 said:

Dome I think I need help. I'm not much into mixing unless it's a true "cocktail". I'm a sucker for an Old Fashioned. What am I missing out on? I can always count on you to tell me the truth.

I just like vodka 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Did you play in Burn Notice? Pretty for sure Sanchez did. Was that the game he was wrongly framed by scum  (@anyone)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Blue pushes et bc he thinks he is scum

Blue doesn't invest et 

🤔

Blue clears BBB D1 early

BBB clears ET via alleged N1 invest as Town

Blue doesn't invest ET

...it's the transitive property of mafia really.

@Blue