First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

So for my good friends out there that know more about Mafia and seems we have some dead time at the moment. In wanting to create my own game which I have been working on and changing some things around. 

Are the following roles usually town or scum or both?

Doctor (town right but has their been scum doctors?)

Double Voters

PGO

Motivator

Jailer

Protector 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So for my good friends out there that know more about Mafia and seems we have some dead time at the moment. In wanting to create my own game which I have been working on and changing some things around. 

Double Voters

PGO

Motivator

Jailer

Protector 

@Blue you'd be PERFECT to weigh in here as well aside from those who usually host still in the game (Dome, Pickle). Same with @SwAg and @Malfatron and @The Orca.

IMO, USUALLY:

Doctors: Town

Double Voters: Town, but NOT ALWAYS

PGO: Blue once hosted a game with a scum PGO and the scum redirector could/should have redirected a town player to the scum PGO for the kill

Motivator: Town, but I don't see why you couldn't do scum

Jailer: BOTH

Protector: BOTH

TBH, I think it would be fun to mix and match a lot of these roles to either side and just see what happens. It would make game solving fun, difficult, and messy to wade through.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue you'd be PERFECT to weigh in here as well aside from those who usually host still in the game (Dome, Pickle). Same with @SwAg and @Malfatron and @The Orca.

IMO, USUALLY:

Doctors: Town

Double Voters: Town, but NOT ALWAYS

PGO: Blue once hosted a game with a scum PGO and the scum redirector could/should have redirected a town player to the scum PGO for the kill

Motivator: Town, but I don't see why you couldn't do scum

Jailer: BOTH

Protector: BOTH

TBH, I think it would be fun to mix and match a lot of these roles to either side and just see what happens. It would make game solving fun, difficult, and messy to wade through.

Blue has been very helpful to me and my game design. I sent him some stuff like two weeks ago. Yeah I think mixing it up would be fun but as my first game I probably won’t mess with it. I like Hidden Mechanics also but as Blue mentioned to me especially first time hosting it is easy to forget something that is a hidden mechanic and then I’d mess up my game design. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts4313
JoshstraDaymus
Dome
11sanchez11

squire12

Counselor
MWil23

bigbadbuff
ET80

Pickle Rick

Squire could have tried to save blue like he did with ksj but he didn't so I'm dropping him down some.  

Dome tried to vote soemone who was gonna be modkilled and then tried to save blue so he shoots up. 

Counselor not using that shot and being on the counter wagon moves him up (sorry counselor)

@bigbadbuff I posted it last night just for you.  

Just now, Counselor said:

Still can’t believe you have me as yellow 

Unfortunately we are both yellow for the same reasons. We were both green and then came up on the wrong end two days in a row. To be 100% fair to Pickle, that's a legitimate reason to bump us.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Unfortunately we are both yellow for the same reasons. We were both green and then came up on the wrong end two days in a row. To be 100% fair to Pickle, that's a legitimate reason to bump us.

Not to bump me. I don’t deserve it regardless of what you say Mwilliam

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Double Voters

PGO

Motivator

Jailer

Protector 

Doctor: usually town but a few have been scum in rare instances 

DV: split.  I personally have had a double vote as mafia a few times and indy a few times. 

PGO: almost always town 

Motivator: ive seen them as both but probably more town

Jailer: town

Protector: almost always town a only a couple I've seen as scum. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Still can’t believe you have me as yellow 

I'm only using voting and thread play so you can see how voting the secondary person instead of scum for the first 2 days looks bad.  

But your thread play has me leaning town, thus you fall back in the middle.