Browns General Discussion

candyman93

25 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The cap could be as low as 175 million next year, we have current cap liabilities at 180 for next year and we are in one of the better spots. 

The easiest way to free up money is with cutting juice, bitonio, beckham and richardson.

I want to keep Juice, and bitonio of those 4.

bitonio is good but isnt playing as well as he should. he has actually been disappointing compared to what his expectations are. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The cap could be as low as 175 million next year, we have current cap liabilities at 180 for next year and we are in one of the better spots. 

The easiest way to free up money is with cutting juice, bitonio, beckham and richardson.

I want to keep Juice, and bitonio of those 4.

Agree.

Think Juice is the heart and soul of this team.

I think we will lose to Houston next week. Their record is deceiving because of their schedule.

However, we beat Jacksonville, Giants, Jets, and Steelers week 17 when they rest guys.

Philly is a tossup because I don’t know how good they actually are.

Edited by candyman93

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just a small move, but might mean Wyatt will be back. Waving Evan would mean Nick is the only backup interior offensive linemen besides Hubbard.

I believe Lamm is still the back up LT. Can’t see the browns only carrying 7 lineman. Got their starting 5 with Harris being the back up center. Hubbard being the back up guard and RT and Lamm being the back up LT