Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

He might not even be in the league by then. So anything was a bonus.

I could see him on TV doing college football rather than playing on backup money 

he would be great on TV. 

The next place he goes he has to find a great coach. even if he is the 3rd string. He was good the closer he was to his college coach and Steph. When he is away from good coaches he just sucks. 

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Might be hoping for a comp pick for Kareem Hunt

Or they still haven’t given up on the season.  Lots of bad teams this year, injuries happen, Watson is back before long.

And maybe they don’t make the playoffs, I don’t think anyone can really be focused on that, but IF Watson is similar to what he was before and not terribly rusty and we’re able to string together a good stretch when he returns, I think the season/off-season will have a whole different vibe.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Or they still haven’t given up on the season.  Lots of bad teams this year, injuries happen, Watson is back before long.

And maybe they don’t make the playoffs, I don’t think anyone can really be focused on that, but IF Watson is similar to what he was before and not terribly rusty and we’re able to string together a good stretch when he returns, I think the season/off-season will have a whole different vibe.

Berry wants to keep us job too. If we have a slump he and steph might be on the street.

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Berry wants to keep us job too. If we have a slump he and steph might be on the street.

I suppose it’s possible but I’d expect both of them to get a full season with Watson.

The team hasn’t quit, last night would have been the time you’d have seen it (right before a bye).  They didn’t check out early or anything.

Now they have 2 weeks to heal up and prepare for Miami.  Should hopefully have Teller and Ward back by then and hopefully Garrett and Clowney can get right with some time off.