Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

People are sleeping on Matt Ioannidis. He is a fantastic player who has played well above average for a long time. Seems like an ideal fit from skill set to scheme to team need to budget.

Would be cool with him.

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

He and Gaines are two of my erection signings. 

Wouldn't go that far.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Indeed. My blood pressure is decreasing. He's a good player, great run defender if I remember correctly, but a little shocked to see Berry pay a long term deal to a 29 year old

I bet it’s front loaded with us being able to get out of the contract easy in the next few.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Indeed. My blood pressure is decreasing. He's a good player, great run defender if I remember correctly, but a little shocked to see Berry pay a long term deal to a 29 year old

We needed veteran leadership on the defensive line. We’ve got too many kids on that unit.

Phil Taylor said it best- You need veterans to step up and chew dudes out so games like the Atlanta one never happen.

• Like 2

Dalvin is a much better fit for what we need than DreMont was. 

Clog up that middle and nose tackles can last late into their careers because they don’t move much as much. Just man that gap. 

Go get Juan Thornhill or Bobby Wagner at this point and I’m good! 

but man I would’ve loved Bates….

32 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Under 15 per year is great. 

Our whole defense is changed. 

One more good player and it completes the unit.

I like Isaiah Thomas, I like Garret, our new DE and I like Dalbin Tlmlinson too. Webhavr the frame work for a unit.

I'm of the belief that every player that played meaningful snaps on the DL not named Myles Garrett last year needs to become a depth piece this year lol

Last March the Browns entered "All In" mode. No need to stop at just Tomlinson. Go all in and make another move on the DL. Especially since you don't have first rounders for the foreseeable future.