Browns General Discussion

candyman93

I'm hopeful that the depth we drafted this year will lift our floor.

Obviously that remains to be seen.  I'm more concerned with the offensive growth, because I'm more concerned about the Browns putting points on the board this season.

Yes, a sure thing at LB would be nice to have, and then I would be quite a bit more satisfied with the way the Defense looks on paper.  I can see that we are going to be relying on the DL to put the pressure on, and take some of the weight off of the shoulders of the LB corp, and as well hoping that Schwartz can have our defensive players in better spots/roles and build a scheme from week to week that works with our talent.

Until I start seeing the Browns play football, I'm just gonna play optimistic because I'm a fan, but I gotta see it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MalcolmBrown said:

I'm hopeful that the depth we drafted this year will lift our floor.

Obviously that remains to be seen.  I'm more concerned with the offensive growth, because I'm more concerned about the Browns putting points on the board this season.

Yes, a sure thing at LB would be nice to have, and then I would be quite a bit more satisfied with the way the Defense looks on paper.  I can see that we are going to be relying on the DL to put the pressure on, and take some of the weight off of the shoulders of the LB corp, and as well hoping that Schwartz can have our defensive players in better spots/roles and build a scheme from week to week that works with our talent.

Until I start seeing the Browns play football, I'm just gonna play optimistic because I'm a fan, but I gotta see it.

I don't think that existed in this draft

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I feel like we change logos every other year. That said, top left is the only one I think that actually looks good. Whatever though.

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This organization can't decide between an orange helmet, dog, elf, or having a team that looks like it's playing the same sport as everyone else in the NFL.

Well, you see, if you change logos every year fans will want to buy the newest stuff so they don’t look old and crusty amongst their friends.

or something like that.

I bet if they just won more games people would buy more **** too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well, you see, if you change logos every year fans will want to buy the newest stuff so they don’t look old and crusty amongst their friends.

or something like that.

I bet if they just won more games people would buy more **** too.

Let's check:

thumb-fans-react-new-cleveland-baseball-

Yep, this checks out

• Like 1