Browns General Discussion

candyman93

On 7/26/2023 at 11:19 AM, candyman93 said:

He has no legit competition for that #3 RB spot. Maybe John Kelly, but he’s a JAG.

I would like to see John Kelly get shot to be on the roster. He is a guy for the past 2-3 years every preseason looks pretty great when he gets to play for a half here and there. I think he could pretty easily fill the role D'earnest Johnson left behind

Out of all our rookies, I’m the most confident in Jones and Wypler being longterm contributors.

Wypler is a perfect scheme fit. Bill Callahan is going to get the most out of Jones. If Jones has already lost weight that’s extremely encouraging.

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Out of all our rookies, I’m the most confident in Jones and Wypler being longterm contributors.

Wypler is a perfect scheme fit. Bill Callahan is going to get the most out of Jones. If Jones has already lost weight that’s extremely encouraging.

Not just that he may improve to a excellent tackle.

If he needs help I have two retired navy seals that could get him in world class shape in 6 months.

I am still using it at 62.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Z Smith, D Tomlinson, J Elliott, and M Garrett

The cone landmark tells me that they’re actually going to make the ends set an edge and a linebacker fit in the strong side B gap. What a novel idea!!!!

• Like 1