1 hour ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Mwil - 3 - Matts, Orca, Malfatron

Matts - 2 - Mwil

Orca - 1 - Counselor

Counselor - 1 - Tk3

Josh - 1 - Squire

KSJ - 1 - Buff

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to unmask!

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s been a while since I’ve been the vote D1. If so, I’ll take my turn and move on to next game.

Why Matts?

Why the resolve to be lynched with so much time left and so few votes on you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Are you shaggy 

No

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why Matts?

Why not? He’s just as good as anyone else post N1. I don’t think you’d kill Pickle and no one has called Counselor a liar

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why the resolve to be lynched with so much time left and so few votes on you?

I won’t vote counselor. Although I’d be willing to push Hobo or BBB. Hobo seemed overly eager to be helpful so early, inserting himself early into the hypothesizing and floating theories without committing, this looking as though he’s scum hunting without actually doing so, and BBB is clearly fishing here under the guise of appearing to help me after he “knows I’m Town”.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No

Why not? He’s just as good as anyone else post N1. I don’t think you’d kill Pickle and no one has called Counselor a liar

I won’t vote counselor. Although I’d be willing to push Hobo or BBB. Hobo seemed overly eager to be helpful so early, inserting himself early into the hypothesizing and floating theories without committing, this looking as though he’s scum hunting without actually doing so, and BBB is clearly fishing here under the guise of appearing to help me after he “knows I’m Town”.

@MWil23  I like your thoughts on BBB and Hobo.  

Care to join me there?

Buff

Vote Count

Mwil - 3 - Matts, Orca, Malfatron

Matts - 2 - Mwil

Orca - 1 - Counselor

Counselor - 1 - Tk3

KSJ - 1 - Buff

Buff - 1 - Squire

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to unmask! Day 1 ends at 8:30pm EST.

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No

I don’t know you’re town at all lol. You are conceding already and i want to know why

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you like Hobo over Buff?

Tbh I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention and genuine.

BBB

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t know you’re town at all lol. You are conceding already and i want to know why

Why go through major character power roles?